Datex-Ohmeda CardioCap 5 with Agent Monitoring: The Cardio-Cap 5 is one of the most well recognized and reliable systems for monitoring patients under anesthesia in the industry, With its compact design, it can easily be adapted to Numerous mounting configurations. The color screen and ease of operation make it a favorite among many Anesthesiologists.
Datex-Ohmeda CardioCap 5 Features: ECG, NiBP, SpO2, Temp, CO2, 5 Agent ID Monitoring, and includes Thermal Recorder. The Integrated, Hemodynamic, and Airway Gas Monitor is specifically designed for operating and recovery rooms. Proven Datex-Ohmeda intuitive user interface, including anesthesia-dedicated menu logic and alarm philosophy, as in all System/5 monitors. See tabs for more information.
- ECG, NiBP, SpO2, Temp, CO2, and 5 Agent Monitoring
- Thermal Recorder Included
- Integrated, Hemodynamic and Airway Gas Monitor specifically designed for operating and recovery rooms
- Proven Datex-Ohmeda intuitive user interface, including anesthesia-dedicated menu logic and alarm philosophy as in all System/5 monitors
- Small and compact for places where space is a premium
- Large numeric and waveforms provide excellent visibility from a distance
- Built-In back-up battery to handle sudden power-down situations
- The frame-integrated mounting piece allows quick and easy mounting on an optional wall mount, roll stand, and anesthesia machine mounting arms
- Includes: ECG Cable and Leadwires, NIPB Cuffs and Hose, and SpO2 Reusable Finger Sensor
- Warranty: 6 Months
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Clayton Patient Monitor Wall Mount (click to view)
- Clayton Mobile Patient Monitor Stand – New: JRS-3001-10 (click to view)
- Anesthesia Machine Mounting Arms