Home / Products / Blanket & Solution Warming Cabinets / Blickman Solution/Blanket Warming Cabinet: 7922TG
Blickman 7922TG Solution/Blanket Warming Cabinet. The warming Cabinet has a Single Glass Door, is only 36″ tall, and suited for use under a countertop or in limited spaces. Warming Cabinet can sit on an existing cabinet or on a Blickman Mobile Stand and may be used for Heating and Storage of Solutions or for Warming Blankets.
Features Include Built-in Temperature Date Recorder. Easy-To-Use Keypad with Controls for Setting Internal Temperature is Located Conveniently above the door. Automatic Cut-Off, Built-In Temperature Data Recorder with Real-Time Clock, and 160 x 180 Pixel Graphical Display with Dual Color (red/green). Cabinet also features: At A Glance: Trend View showing a digital representation of Recent Temperature Conditioning, Self-Closing, Magnetic Gasket, Adjustable Tension Doors, and Temperature Control Range allows for Setting from 90 to 160 degrees. Solutions Only warming cabinets can be easily programmed by the user to Heat Only Between 90F to 110F. Call for the Best Price! See tabs for more information.
Have questions about Medical Warming Cabinets? Visit Medical Warming Cabinets in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them.
To view additional Blanket & Solution Warming Cabinets, click the following link to browse Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of New & Completely Refurbished Blanket & Solution Warming Cabinets.
- Single Compartment and Single Glass Door
- PID Digital controllers feature Tactile Membrane (Stainless Steel Dome)
- Full Numeric Keypads
- Over-Temp audible and Visual Warnings & Automatic Cut-Off
- Built-In Temperature Data Recorder with Real-Time Clock
- 160 x 180 Pixel Graphical Display with Dual Color (red/green)
- At A Glance: Trend View showing a digital representation of Recent Temperature Conditioning
- Self-Closing, Magnetic Gasket, Adjustable Tension Doors
- Temperature Control Range allows for Setting from 90 to 160 degrees
- Solutions Only warming cabinets can be easily programmed by the User to Heat Only Between 90F to 110F
- Self-Tune Temperature feature maintains Set-Temperature to with +/- 1F
- Set temperature can be protected 2 ways: Key lock or User Defined Pass-Code
- Door Locks: Key Lock or User Defined PassCode
- Calibration Due Date Reminder
- Lost Pass-code View if User Defined Pass-Code is Forgotten
- One-Touch Displayed Unit Conversion from F to C and Vice Versa
- Galvanized Closed Back
- Circuit Breaker – No Fuse and UL and CSA Approved
- Unit is fully Self-contained w/no Heat Vents and efficient and accurate
- Model Number: 7922TG
- Part Number: 14B7922243
- Width: 30″
- Depth: 26.625″
- Height: 35.5″
- Shelves: 2
- Amps: 7.5
- Total Wattage: 750
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 325 lbs.
Available Option Sold Separately: