Riester ri-integral Fibre Optic (F.O.) Laryngoscopes. High Performance meets Green Efficiency, LED laryngoscopes with persuasive benefits. Riester’s Fibre Optic laryngoscopes combine outstanding lighting and blade design. LED technology and high-quality fiber optics create a simple intubation with optimum visibility while reducing maintenance costs. See tabs for more information. Call for Pricing.
Are you looking for Different Sizes, Styles, or Battery Handles? Click to view Venture Medical’s catalog of Laryngoscope and Intubation products.
- Handles available with 3.5 V or 2.5 V LED or xenon lamps for bright, white light
- The light performance of LED up to 22,000 Lux
- The light performance of the Xenon bulb is up to 12,000 Lux
- High-quality fiber bundles
- Macintosh F.O. and Miller stainless F.O. blades with integrated light
conductor for simple intubation and easy-to-clean
- Long service life with autoclaving cycles of 134° C for 5 minutes.
- Special blade design offers excellent visibility of the vocal cords and epiglottis and simplifies insertion of the endotracheal tube
- Large range of handles for alkaline batteries or rechargeable Li-ion batteries type AA or type C.
- Desk-top charger ri-charger L for 2 handles size AA or C
- Plug-in charger (phone-style) for a single C-size handle
- All blades are compatible with handles complying with ISO 7376.
- Hard and soft cases are available for individual configurations of up to five blades and one handle
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Hard protective case for up to 3 blades and 1 handle (blades and handles not included)
- Soft zip case for individual configurations of up to 5 blades and 1 handle (blades and handles not included): 11389
- ri-charger® L – charger for all rechargeable Li-ion batteries and handles type C/AA, 120V: 10706
Riester Laryngoscopes Brochure (click to view)