Harloff Preconfigured Double Column Medical Storage Cart with Tambour Door: MS8140-VASC. The tambour door was designed for quick access to medical supplies. Featuring the most innovative modular tray system on the market. Preconfigured as follows: left column, top to bottom, 1ea-catheter slide shelf, 1ea-1/2″ tray, 2-8″ trays; right column, top to bottom, 3-2″ trays, 5-4″ trays, and 3-8″ trays.
The MS8140-VAC Advantages and Benefits: The MS8140-VASC is designed to store medical supplies related vascular surgery and disease of the vascular system. Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitor’s product, using 2″, 4″ and 8″ modular trays; or 4″ and 7″ wired baskets, Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost, Further optimize space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique locking design, called the “clip-on effect,” to withstand high loads.
Unique Design: Plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be extended and viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart, Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, and each slide contains five hooks. See tabs for more information.
- Catheter Slide Shelf featuring three slides and five hooks per slide
- One half inch modular tray: Total of one tray that is 23.50 x 15.75 x ½ inch
- Two-inch modular tray: Total of three trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 2 inches
- Four-inch modular tray: Total of five trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 4 inches
- Eight-inch modular tray: Total of five trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 8 inches
- Tray dividers to organize the width and depth of modular trays are sold separately
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 94 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately
- Integrated push handles are flush with cart side
- Corner bumpers with premium five-inch casters, full swivel – two with brake
- Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors, using durable hard-baked powder coat finish
- Ships fully assembled
- Construction: Painted 20 gauge steel cabinet
- Finish: Durable hard-baked powder coat
- Assembled cart dimensions: 80.5″ H x 42″ W x 27.9″ D
- Cart net weight: 333 pounds
- Approximate shipping weight: 463 pounds
Harloff’s high-capacity powder coating conveyor system uses an Electrostatically applied paint that is baked on at 400 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure durability. Choose from any of Harloff’s durable, long lasting paint finishes or Harloff can provide optional custom colors and finishes to match unique requirements.
Harloff Paint Colors (click to view)
Please Note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
Harloff offers a huge selection of medical storage accessories to complement our single, double, and triple column medical storage solutions. Whether you’re looking for medical storage trays, dividers, or wire baskets, we’ve got the medical storage accessories you’re looking for.
All Trays and Wire Baskets are available with your choice of Long and Short Dividers to meet any of your specific needs. See below for more information.