Harloff MS6140-CATH4 ¾ Height Full Shell, Double Wide Catheter Procedure Cart: The tambour door was specifically designed for use in a cath lab to support the catheterization procedure. The cart comes preconfigured as follows: left column, top to bottom 1 catheter slide shelf with 3 slides; right column, top to bottom, three 4″ wired baskets, and three 7″ wired baskets.
The MS6140-CATH Advantages and Benefits: At 5 feet tall, the cart is 110 lbs. lighter and over a foot shorter than the MS8140CATH. The significant amount of catheter sizes and packaging techniques has made organizing and managing this critical area an extremely difficult task. Harloff offers a solution with a high-density Catheter Storage System, which provides quick access and retrieval of catheters and related supplies. Equipped with adjustable Cath Slide Shelf, consisting of seven full extension catheter slides, each slide has five hooks, and each hook can hold up to 15 catheter packages.
Each Catheter Slide Features: A pair of ball bearing slides to withstand the pull force of removing catheters from hooks, full extension brings the catheters into full view for quick access and visual inventory of remaining stock. Cath Slide Shelf can be mounted in the top position or 13 inches lower for storage above. Stores long stent boxes, balloons, guide wires, and other supplies efficiently for easy access with our specially-engineered catheter. The maximum package length is 55 inches. See tabs for more information.
- Catheter Slide Shelf, featuring three cath slides and five hooks per slide, can be mounted in a lower position to create storage above for over-sized items
- Cath Slide Shelf consists of a pair of ball bearing drawer slides for extra strength and durability
- Four-inch modular trays: Total of three baskets that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 4 inches
- Eight-inch modular trays: Total of three trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 7 inches
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows access to supplies during clinical hours
- Integrated push handles are flush with cart side
- Corner bumpers with premium five-inch casters, full swivel – two with brake
- Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors, using durable hard-baked powder coat finish
- Ships fully assembled
- Construction: 20-Gauge Steel
- Finish: Durable hard-baked powder coat
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 60.5″ H x 42″ W x 27.9″ D
- Cart net weight: 240 pounds
- Approximate shipping weight: 370 pounds
- 12 Year Warranty
Harloff’s high-capacity powder coating conveyor system uses an Electrostatically applied paint that is baked on at 400 degrees Fahrenheit to insure durability. Choose from any of Harloff’s durable, long lasting paint finishes or Harloff can provide optional custom colors and finishes to match unique requirements.
Harloff Paint Colors (click to view)
Please Note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
Harloff offers a huge selection of medical storage accessories to complement our single, double, and triple column medical storage solutions. Whether you’re looking for medical storage trays, dividers, or wire baskets, we’ve got the medical storage accessories you’re looking for.
All Trays and Wire Baskets are available with your choice of Long and Short Dividers to meet any of your specific needs. See below for more information.