The MS8140DR-CATH3 is a double column Catheter Procedure Cart with tempered glass double doors, specifically designed for use in a cath lab to support the catheterization procedure. This cart comes preconfigured as follows: left column, top to bottom 1 catheter slide shelf with 3 slides; right column, top to bottom, three 1/2″ trays, five 4″ wired baskets, and four 7″ wired baskets.
Advantages and Benefits: The significant amount of catheter sizes and packaging techniques has made organizing and managing this critical area an extremely difficult task. Harloff offers a solution with a high-density Catheter Storage System, which provides quick access and retrieval of catheters and related supplies. The cart is equipped with two adjustable Cath Slide Shelves, consisting of three full extension catheter slides, each slide has five hooks, and each hook can hold up to 15 catheter packages. Each Cath Slide features a pair of ball bearing slides to withstand the pull force of removing catheters from hooks; full extension brings the catheters into full view for quick access and visual inventory of remaining stock.
Cath Slide Shelf can be mounted in a lower position for storage above. The MS8140DR-CATH3 stores’ long stent boxes, balloons, guidewires, and other supplies efficiently for easy access with our specially-engineered catheter and interior side panels. The maximum package length is 61 inches. See tabs for more information.
- Catheter Slide Shelf, featuring three slides and five hooks per slide, can be mounted in a lower position to create storage above for over-sized items
- Cath slides consist of a pair of ball bearing drawer slides to withstand the pull force of removing catheters from hooks
- Key locking tempered glass double doors
- Integrated push handles are flush with cart side
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel – two with brake
- Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors, using durable hard-baked powder coat finish
- Ships fully assembled
- Construction: 20-gauge steel
- Finish: Durable hard-baked powder coat
- Assembled cart dimensions: 76″ H x 42″ W x 29.6″ D
- Cart net weight: 390 pounds
- Approximate shipping weight: 520 pounds
- Ships Fully Assembled
- 12 Year Warranty
Harloff’s high-capacity powder coating conveyor system uses an Electrostatically applied paint that is baked on at 400 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure durability. Choose from any of Harloff’s durable, long lasting paint finishes or Harloff can provide optional custom colors and finishes to match unique requirements.
Harloff Paint Colors (click to view)
Please Note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
Harloff offers a huge selection of medical storage accessories to complement our single, double, and triple column medical storage solutions. Whether you’re looking for medical storage trays, dividers, or wire baskets, we’ve got the medical storage accessories you’re looking for.
All Trays and Wire Baskets are available with your choice of Long and Short Dividers to meet any of your specific needs. Available Accessories Sold Separately.