MS8160CATH-2 Catheter Procedure Cart: Specifically designed for use in a Cath Lab, i.e. an Exam Room in a hospital or clinic with diagnostic imaging equipment used to support the catheterization procedure. Preconfigured as follows: Left Column, Three shelves, Three 2″ trays, Two 4″ trays, and Two 7″ wire baskets. Right Column, One upper shelf, Seven Catheter Slides, One shelf, and Seven Cather Slides.
Advantages and Benefits: Since hospital space is at a premium, the MS8160CATH-2 is perfect for storing, protecting and transporting medical instruments and supplies in a cart that comes fully assembled and ready to use. Designed for hospitals where there is never enough space in surgical workplaces. Keep track of supplies while reducing excess inventory with a modular system of exchange trays, wire baskets or catheter slides.
Increase Workspace Efficiency and improve workflow cut costs, decrease waste, improve productivity and enhance patient care. Various heights for plastic trays and wire baskets are available: choose from two inch, four inch or eight-inch plastic trays; choose from four inch or seven-inch wire baskets. Achieve space savings by using sliding dividers for storing drugs and medical supplies. See tabs for more information.
- Plastic side panels made of ABS, an impact resistant thermoplastic, accommodates exchange trays and wire baskets (sold separately)
- Either column can be removed creating a double-wide column next to a single wide
- Shelves can be added to the double-wide column
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows for access to supplies during clinical hours
- Full extension catheter holders with six or eight pairs of hooks (sold separately)
- Integrated push handles
- Corner bumpers
- Premium five-inch casters, full swivel – two with brake
- Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors, using durable hard-baked powder coat finish
- Ships fully assembled
- Construction: Painted 20 gauge steel cabinet
- Finish: Durable hard-baked powder coat
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 80.5″H x 59.6″W x 27.9″D
- Cart Net Weight: 400 lbs.
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 590 lbs.
- Ships fully assembled
- Twelve-year warranty
Harloff’s high-capacity powder coating conveyor system uses an Electrostatically applied paint that is baked on at 400 degrees Fahrenheit to insure durability. Choose from any of Harloff’s durable, long lasting paint finishes or Harloff can provide optional custom colors and finishes to match unique requirements.
Harloff Paint Colors (click to view)
Please Note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
Harloff offers a huge selection of medical storage accessories to complement our single, double, and triple column medical storage solutions. Whether you’re looking for medical storage trays, dividers, or wire baskets, we’ve got the medical storage accessories you’re looking for.
All Trays and Wire Baskets are available with your choice of Long and Short Dividers to meet any of your specific needs. See below for more information.