The MS8160CATH Catheter Procedure Cart is a triple column cart with tambour door specifically designed for use in a cath lab, i.e. an examination room in a hospital or clinic with diagnostic imaging equipment used to support the catheterization procedure. Preconfigured as follows: left column, 3 Catheter Slides; middle column, 3 Catheter Slides; right column, 3 Catheter Slides.
Advantages and Benefits: Since hospital space is at a premium, the MS8160CATH is perfect for storing, protecting and transporting medical instruments and supplies in a cart that comes fully assembled and ready to use. Keep track of supplies while reducing excess inventory with a modular system of exchange trays, wire baskets or catheter slides, and Designed for hospitals where there is never enough space in surgical workplaces.
Increase Workspace Efficiency: Improve workflow cut costs, decrease waste, improve productivity and enhance patient care. Various heights for plastic trays and wire baskets are available: choose from two inch, four inch or eight-inch plastic trays; choose from four inch or seven-inch wire baskets. Achieve space savings by using sliding dividers for storing drugs and medical supplies. See tabs for more information.
- Plastic side panels made of ABS, an impact resistant thermoplastic, accommodate exchange trays and wire baskets (sold separately)
- Either column can be removed creating a double-wide column next to a single wide
- Shelves can be added to the double-wide column
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows for access to supplies during clinical hours
- Full extension catheter holders with six or eight pairs of hooks (sold separately)
- Integrated push handles and corner bumpers
- Premium five-inch casters, full swivel – two with brake
- Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors, using durable hard-baked powder coat finish
- Ships fully assembled
- Construction: 20-gauge Steel Cabinet
- Finish: painted powder coat
- Assembled cart dimensions: 80.5″ H x 59.6″ W x 27.9″ D
- Cart net weight: 400 pounds
- Approximate shipping weight: 590 lbs.
- Ships fully assembled
- 12 Year Warranty
Harloff’s high-capacity powder coating conveyor system uses an Electrostatically applied paint that is baked on at 400 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure durability. Choose from any of Harloff’s durable, long lasting paint finishes or Harloff can provide optional custom colors and finishes to match unique requirements.
Harloff Paint Colors (click to view)
Please Note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
Harloff offers a huge selection of medical storage accessories to complement our single, double, and triple column medical storage solutions. Whether you’re looking for medical storage trays, dividers, or wire baskets, we’ve got the medical storage accessories you’re looking for.
All Trays and Wire Baskets are available with your choice of Long and Short Dividers to meet any of your specific needs. See below for more information.