Preconfigured Triple Column Cart with Tambour Door: MS8160-VASC. The MS8160-VASC is a triple column cart with tambour door, designed to store medical supplies related to vascular surgery and diseases of the vascular system, featuring the most innovative modular tray system on the market. See Advantages and Benefits for Preconfigured details.
Advantages and Benefits: Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitor’s product, using 2″, 4″ and 8″ modular trays; or 4″ and 7″ wired baskets, Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost, and further optimize space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique locking design, called the “clip-on effect,” to withstand high loads. The MS8160-VASC is preconfigured as follows: left column, top to bottom, 2-ea ½” trays, 2-ea 2″ trays, 3ea 4″ trays, 3ea 8″ trays; middle column, top down, 2-ea ½” trays, 2-ea 2″ trays, 3ea 4″trays, 3ea 8″ trays; right column, top to bottom, 2-ea ½” trays, 2-ea 2″ trays, 3-ea 4″ trays, 3-ea 8″ trays.
Unique Design of plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be extended and viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart and Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains five hooks. See tabs for more information.
- One half inch trays: Total of six trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x ½ inches
- Two-inch modular trays: Total of six trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 2 inches
- Four-inch modular trays: Total of nine trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 4 inches
- Eight-inch modular trays: Total of nine trays that is 23.50 x 15.75 x 8 inches
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 141 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately
- Catheter Shelf Holders can be added to any column
- One of the columns can be removed to increase catheter storage capacity
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows access to supplies during clinical hours
- Integrated push handles are flush with cart side, positioned vertically for better control
- Corner bumpers with premium five-inch casters, full swivel – two with brake
- Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors, using durable hard-baked powder coat finish
- Ships fully assembled
- Construction: 20-Gauge Steel
- Finish: Durable hard-baked powder coat
- Assembled cart dimensions: 80.5″ H x 59.6″ W x 27.9″ D
- Cart net weight: 400 lbs.
- Approximate shipping weight: 590 pounds
- 12 Year Warranty
Harloff’s high-capacity powder coating conveyor system uses an electrostatically applied paint that is baked on at 400 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure durability. Choose from any of Harloff’s durable, long lasting paint finishes or Harloff can provide optional custom colors and finishes to match unique requirements.
Harloff Paint Colors (click to view)
Please Note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
Harloff offers a huge selection of medical storage accessories to complement our single, double, and triple column medical storage solutions. Whether you’re looking for medical storage trays, dividers, or wire baskets, we’ve got the medical storage accessories you’re looking for.
All Trays and Wire Baskets are available with your choice of Long and Short Dividers to meet any of your specific needs. See below for more information.