Harloff Triple Wide Key Locking Medical Storage Cath Cart: MS8160R-SPLITA. A triple wide medical storage cart, with a single column on the right and a full double wide shell on the left that features a split column above and open space below. This configuration allows for quick access to medical supplies, featuring the most innovative modular tray system on the market.
Advantages and Benefits: The MS8160R-SPLITA can be configured for use in Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Catheterization, Cystoscopy, Endovascular Labs, ENT, Interventional Radiology, Laparoscopy, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Neurology, Urology, and Vascular. The cart offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitor’s product, using 2″, 4″ and 8″ modular trays; or 4″ and 7″ wire baskets. Increased storage capacity means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost. Further, optimize space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique locking design, called the “clip-on effect,” to withstand high loads.
Unique Design: Plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be extended and viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart. Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains five hooks. See tabs for more information.
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 141 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately
- Catheter Shelf Holders can be added to any column
- One of the columns can be removed to increase catheter storage capacity
- Equipped with full-width shelves on of the cabinet
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows access to supplies during clinical hours.
- Integrated push handles are flush with cart side, positioned vertically for better control
- Corner bumpers with premium five-inch casters, full swivel – two with brake
- Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors, using durable hard-baked powder coat finish
- Ships fully assembled
- Construction: 20-gauge steel
- Finish: Durable hard-baked powder coat finish
- Assembled cart dimensions: 80.5″ H x 59.6″ W x 27.9″ D
- Cart net weight: 370 pounds
- Approximate shipping weight: 560 pounds
- Ships fully assembled
- 12-year warranty
Harloff’s high-capacity powder coating conveyor system uses an Electrostatically applied paint that is baked on at 400 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure durability.
Choose from any of Harloff’s durable, long lasting paint finishes or Harloff can provide optional custom colors and finishes to match unique requirements.
Harloff Paint Colors (click to view)
Please Note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
Harloff offers a huge selection of medical storage accessories to complement our single, double, and triple column medical storage solutions. Whether you’re looking for medical storage trays, dividers, or wire baskets, we’ve got the medical storage accessories you’re looking for.
All Trays and Wire Baskets are available with your choice of Long and Short Dividers to meet any of your specific needs. See below for more information.