Midmark Ritter 491 Power ENT Otolaryngology Chair – Refurbished. For decades, Health Care Professionals have come to depend on the quality, durability, and dependability of Midmark’s products to enhance efficient patient care consistently. The Midmark 491 universal power procedure chair/ table is an excellent choice for multiple types of procedures.
Midmark Ritter 491 Power ENT Otolaryngology Chair Features: The Midmark 491 power ENT chair positions patients exactly how you want them at the touch of a button. The low height ability of the chair, at only 22″, is great for patient getting on and off the chair, as well as positioning them where you need them during a procedure. The power controls are on both sides of the chair, making adjustment easy and convenient. An optional foot control is also available. The back is operated at the touch of a button, as well as the height adjustment and the auto return feature. The base also rotates 330º for even more positioning flexibility. The chair is extremely stable, helping both the physician and patient feel confident and safe. See tabs for more information.
- Low height ability
- Power controls are on both sides of the chair
- Optional foot control is also available
- Back, height adjustment and auto return feature are operated at the touch of a button
- Base rotates 330º
- Movements and Features: Table Up/Down, Back Up/Down, Auto Return, and Arm Rests
- Minimum Height – 22″ (55.9 cm)
- Maximum Height – 31″ (78.7 cm)
- Width (Min) – 24″ (61 cm)
- Width (Max) – 26.5″ (67.3 cm)
- Rotation: 330º
- Electrical – Domestic: 115 VAC, 60Hz, 12AMP