MPI General Surgery & Pain Management C-Arm Table. MPI fluoroscopy tables for sale have high patient weight capacities and fully electric positioning providing the ideal platform for ergonomic and quick patient placement. We’re certain that you’ll find these fluoroscopic operating tables to be the right additions to your hospital or clinic.
MPI’s GSPM™ Table is the ideal surgical C-arm table for pain management procedures, such as vertebroplasty or kyphoplasty, which require oblique imaging. The GSPM™ Table expedites procedure time by properly positioning the patient to facilitate contrast transfer during procedures such as myelograms.
This C-arm surgical table’s low-attenuation tabletop provides superior images and ensures the lowest levels of radiation exposure for both patients and clinicians. This C-arm table for pain management features height, lateral roll, and ± Trendelenburg adjustability, as well as memory positioning technology.
Our C-arm table for pain management table is perfect for Anesthesiologists, Pain Medicine Practitioners, and Interventional Radiologists. Optional features of our GSPM™ Table may be pictured. See tabs for more information.
Note: You may qualify for up to a $5,000 ADA IRS Tax Credit with the purchase of the GSPM™ Table. To apply, simply download IRS Form 8826 Disabled Access Credit here: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8826.pdf
- Height Adjustment: 31″ – 41″
- Trendelenburg Adjustment: +/- 20°
- Later Roll Adjustment: +/- 20°
- Cervical Access Shaped Top
- Patient Safety Straps
- 53″ of Metal-Free Imaging Area
- C-arm Accessible Base
- Attenuation: 0.57 mm Aluminum equivalent
- Low Attenuation Carbon Fiber Top with Facial Opening
- Low Attenuation Table Pad
- Patient Weight Capacity: 550 lbs
- 2-Way Individual Locking Casters
- 5 Year Electrical Mechanical and Structural (see expanded specifications for more details)
- Protected by Silverguard antibacterial technology
- Height Adjustability: 31″ to 41″
- Maximum Patient Capacity: 500 lbs
- Imaging Area: 53″
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: 20°/20°
- Lateral Tilt: 20° Left and Right
- Length: 84″
- Width: 22″
- Weight: 556 lbs
- Foam: California Technical
Bulletin 117 – Section E
- Electrical 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 1.6A Max
- Control System: Hand Controller
- Braking: Individual
- Warranty: 5 Years
Click to view the Brochure and Videos below.
MPI General Surgery & Pain Management C-Arm Table Brochure (Click to view)
MPI Vinyl Color Options – No Charge: (click to view)
Additional Options Sold Separately:
- Foot Controller
- Carbon Fiber Arm Boards