MPI UltraScan Versa Premier Table with Dual Drop Sections and Patient Back Supports. Multi-Modality Ultrasound Exam Table, the UltraScan Versa™ Premier Table takes ergonomics to a new level. Designed with industry leaders in ergonomic design, unique features set this model apart from other ultrasound examination tables. Features such as dual imaging drop sections and steep reverse Trendelenburg separates the UltraScan Versa™ Premier from other general ultrasound exam tables, making it one of the most versatile models on the market.
The MPI UltraScan Versa Premier Table with Dual Drop is Perfect For Radiologists, Sonologists, and OB/GYN & Fertility Specialists. Benefits include: Perform multiple ultrasound procedures using one table, optimizes patient access and positioning to reduce image acquisition time, Maximum lower extremity vessel dilation, Protects sonographers from career-ending injuries by improving ergonomics, and bariatric capability. Optional features of the UltraScan Versa Premier™ Table may be pictured. See tabs for more information.
Note: You may qualify for a 50% ADA IRS Tax Credit with the purchase of the UltraScan Versa Premier Table™. To apply, download IRS Form 8826 Disabled Access Credit here: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8826.pdf.
- Height Adjustment: 22″-38″
- Fowler Adjustment: 0° – 90°
- Trendelenburg Adjustment: +15° – -25°
- Calf Section: 0 – 83°
- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Drop Sections: Imaging Drop Sections with Patient Back Support
- Sonographer Drop Section with Back Support
- Electric Foot Drop Section
- Fold-Out Foot Platform
- Hideaway/Adjustable Stirrups
- Hideaway Safety Handrails
- Hand Controller
- Single Pedal Braking
- 2-year warranty(See Expanded Specifications and Warranty)
- Protected by Silverguard Antibacterial Technology
- Width: 28.5″
- Weight: 350 lbs
- Foam: TB 117-2013 Section E
- Electrical: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 4.5A Max
- Vinyl: TB 117-2013 NFPA 260, Cover Fabric – Class 1 UFAC Fabric – Class 1
- Industry Standards: UL ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 (2005) +
AMD (2012), CAN/CSA C22.2 No.
- Warranty: 5-Years
- Standard Color: Latch (see Gallery Image)
To view, any of the following (Brochure and Videos) click to follow links.
MPI Vinyl Color Options – No Charge: (click to view)
Additional Options Sold Separately:
- Carotid Head Rest
- Foot Control
- Head Rail
- IV Pole and Holder
- Paper Roll Holder and Cutter
- Push Handles
- Safety Straps
- Underbed LED Lighting