Harloff 6510 Classic Three Drawer Isolation Cart Key Lock Standard Package. Features Include: Construction is all Steel, Hard-baked powder coat finish, Latex Free, Tall cabinet with key locking system, Full wrap-around bumper on stabilizing base, Five-inch and ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel (one caster tracking and one with brake). The cart also has Ball-bearing drawer slides and is delivered fully assembled.
Additional Harloff 6510 Features: Double-walled drawer faces with no rough edges, Removable plastic top, Aluminum push handle. Comes with a Twelve Year Warranty and is compatible with most accessories. See tabs for more information.
Looking for a cart for a specific function, more/fewer drawers? Follow the links below to view a wide variety of Medical Carts, or Case Carts & Operating Room Cabinets, as well as Specialty Carts & Accessories.
- Tall cabinet with key locking system
- The full wrap-around bumper on stabilizing the base
- Five-inch ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel – (one caster tracking, one with brake)
- Ball-bearing drawer slides
- Double-walled drawer faces with no rough edges
- Removable plastic top
- Aluminum push handle
- The cart is delivered fully assembled
- Certified “Latex Free”
- Twelve Year Warranty
- Compatible with most accessories
- Hard-baked powder coat finish
- Isolation Cart Optional Upgrade: Silver-ion antimicrobial paint available
- Drawer Configuration: 1 x 6-inch and 2 x 12-inch
- Overall Dimensions: 41. 5″ H x 32″ W x 22″ D
- Construction: All Steel
- Cart weight: 140 pounds
- Approx. shipping weight: 175 pounds
Harloff Paint Colors (click to view)
Please Note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Code / Medical / Specialty / Medication Cart Accessories
- New! *Anti-Microbial Paint Upgrade! See below for more information.
*Anti-Microbial Paint Finish: Now available for our medical equipment’s painted surfaces. This upgrade consists of a clear coating that incorporates silver-ion technology, a proven anti-microbial agent. Our paint finish uses the natural protective qualities of silver (Ag) as an active ingredient to inhibit the growth of microbes, using the controlled release of silver ions to provide continuous suppression of microbial growth on the product to which it’s applied. The anti-microbial benefit will be present for the life of the coating, with the longevity and durability varying depending on the specific environment and wear and tear conditions. Please call for details.