Harloff 6520 Classic Four Drawer Isolation Cart Key Lock Standard Package. Features Include: Tall cabinet with key locking system, Full wrap-around bumper on stabilizing base, Five-inch (12.7 cm) ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel – one caster tracking, one with brake, Ball-bearing drawer slides, Double-walled drawer faces with no rough edges, Removable plastic top, Aluminum push handle, and is Certified Latex Free.
All Additional Harloff 6520 Features: All Steel construction, has a Hard-baked powder coat finish, and the cart is delivered fully assembled. The cart has a Hard-baked powder coat finish. Compatible with most accessories and has a Twelve Year Warranty. See tabs for more information.
Looking for a cart for a specific function, more/fewer drawers? Follow the links below to view a wide variety of Medical Carts, or Case Carts & Operating Room Cabinets, as well as Specialty Carts & Accessories.
- Tall cabinet with key locking system
- The full wrap-around bumper on stabilizing the base
- Five-inch ball-bearing premium casters
- All Casters full swivel – one caster tracking, one with brake
- Ball-bearing drawer slides
- Double-walled drawer faces with no rough edges
- Removable plastic top
- Aluminum push handle
- Certified Latex Free
- Hard-baked powder coat finish
- The cart is delivered fully assembled
- Twelve Year Warranty
- Compatible with most accessories
- Drawer Configuration: 1 x 3-inch , 3 x 9-inch
- Overall Dimensions: 41. 5″ H x 32″ W x 22″ D
- Construction: All Steel
- Cart weight: 145 pounds
- Approx. shipping weight: 180 pounds
Harloff Paint Colors (click to view)
Please Note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
Available Options Sold Separately: (Click to view)
- New! *Anti-Microbial Paint Upgrade! See below for more information.
*An Anti-Microbial Paint Finish: Now available for our medical equipment’s painted surfaces. This upgrade consists of a clear coating that incorporates silver-ion technology, a proven anti-microbial agent. Our paint finish uses the natural protective qualities of silver (Ag) as an active ingredient to inhibit the growth of microbes, using the controlled release of silver ions to provide continuous suppression of microbial growth on the product to which it’s applied. The anti-microbial benefit will be present for the life of the coating, with the longevity and durability varying depending on the specific environment and wear and tear conditions. Please call for details.