ADC Infant Adscope™Scope 605: For The Smallest of Patients! The finest infant scope available features: Scaled down version of our legendary Adscope™ 603. The combination infant chest-piece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability and the 7/8” diameter provides an unsurpassed low-frequency response.
Additional Features: Ultra-sensitive diaphragm (1 1/8″ diameter) for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency transmission. The non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort. Reinforcing yoke molded into flexible 22″ PVC “Y” tubing and ADSOFT™ deluxe PVC ear-tips in small and large for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal. Spare diaphragm included. Available in 6 striking colors. Scope ID Tag included. Weighs 4.5 oz. and overall length is 30.5″. Lifetime Warranty. See tabs for more information.
- Combination infant chest-piece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- 7/8” diameter provides un for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency transmission
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Reinforcing yoke molded into flexible PVC “Y” tubing
- ADSOFT™ deluxe PVC ear-tips in small and large for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Spare diaphragm included
- Available in 6 striking colors
- Scope ID Tag included
- Lifetime Warranty
- Chestpiece Type: Combination
- Chestpiece Material: Stainless
- Chestpiece Finish: Satin
- Chestpiece Weight: 2.1 oz
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1-1/8″
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiber Glass
- Diaphragm Type: Standard
- Bell Diameter: 7/8″
- Headset Type: Clinician
- Headset Material: Stainless
- Headset Finish: Satin
- Tubing Length: 21″
- Total Length: 30.5″
- Total Weight: 4.12
- Scope Warranty: Lifetime
Available Colors: Hover mouse over any of the color buttons shown below to view color code to order color choice.
Please Note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.