Home / Products / Medical Exam Rooms, Tables & Equipment / Diagnostic Sets, Stethoscopes & Thermometers / Diagnostic Sets / Riester Schiötz Tonometer
Riester Schiötz Tonometer, High precision eye tonometer for measuring intraocular pressure. A masterpiece of precision mechanics! Highly precise eye tonometer according to Prof. Schiötz for measuring intra-ocular pressure. Its reliability and durability make this quality measuring instrument indispensable in every ophthalmologist’s practice and eye clinic. See tabs for more information. Call for price.
To View, additional Medical Diagnostic Sets, click here or click the following link which will lead you to our Complete Catalog of Diagnostic Sets, Pulse Oximeters & Thermometers.
- High-quality agate bearing for long service life
- Precision measurement on a scale of 0 to 20 sub-divisions
- Perfect reading of the scale with red pointer
- Construction: All vital parts are made of stainless steel
- Set Includes: three weights (5.5 g, 7.5 g, 10 g / 0.19 oz, 0.27 oz, 0.35 oz) and conversion table
- Case: Impact-resistant case
Note: Specification 5, polished weights, with
- Schiötz A, with straight scale No. 5110
- Schiötz B, with inclined scale No. 5111