Winco Gas Lift Lab Stool with Back & Foot Ring: 4380. Winco offers a variety of stool styles to meet your needs. And variety is the spice of life. Choose the style to meet your needs and pick from over 40 colors to match any decor. Winco’s stools are safe, durable, comfortable, and stylish. Comfortable, high-density foam covered with high-grade, durable vinyl and Smooth operating gas lift.
Additional 4380 Features Includes One-Touch Height adjustment, adjustable back height, and chrome-plated steel Adjustable Foot Ring. Also features a 5-star base with easy-rolling 2″ casters and effortless fingertip height adjustment. Heavy gauge vinyl cover and foam are flame retardant. Adjustable, upholstered back with a tough outer plastic shell that gives long-lasting protection from bumps and scrapes. See below for more information. Clean contemporary design. See tabs for more information.
- Effortless Fingertip Height Adjustment
- Adjustable Back Rest and Foot Ring
- Upholstered in Heavy gauge expanded vinyl
- Rugged 5 Legged “Star” Base
- 2″ Twin-Wheel Casters
- High-Density Foam Providing Outstanding Comfort
- Clean, Contemporary Design
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Maximum Height: 47.75 in.
- Seat Height: 23.5 in.
- Maximum Seat Height: 33.75 in.
- Seat Diameter: 16 in.
- Seat Back Height: 14 in.
- Foot Ring: Chrome Plated Steel construction
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Base Type: High Impact Plastic
- Base Width: 22 in.
- Base Depth: 22 in.
Winco 4380 Brochure (click to view)
Winco Vinyl Color Swatch (click to view)
- No charge for group A
- Additional charge for group B and C
Winco SilverTex® Colors: (click to view)
- Optional Upgrade SilverTex Colors. SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®.
Note: Winco also offers a COM (Customer’s Own Material) program that allows you to provide us with your custom material so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Available Option Sold Separately:
- Meets ASTM E-1537 / NFPA 101 Flammability Requirements (formally TB-133): TB
- Meets AB2998 Requirements (Does Not Contain FR Additives Above 1,000 ppm: NR