Winco Drop Arm Medical / Recovery / Dialysis Care Cliner with Nylon Casters: 6570XL. All of our best features, plus the added versatility of drop arms. Leave it to Winco to combine the best clinical chair features in the industry with the convenience of dual drop-arms! Our drop-arm care cliners make assisting your patients easier. Our side panels lift, making clean-up quick and easy!
The Winco 6570XL Features: Drop Arm CareCliner has arms that can be lowered flush with the seat to aid in patient transfer. It has non-porous blow molded fold-down side trays on both sides. These bariatric recliners have a 450 lb weight capacity. Each chair in the CareCliner Series features a standard Trendelenburg release with a handle accessible from either side. It also has a built-in ergonomic headrest, adjustable elastic bands on the back frame that provides exceptional comfort, and an elastic open seat base. All of these features combine to create the ultimate in comfort, durability, and value.
Note: For use in Dialysis, Oncology, Acute Care & other clinical environments. See tabs for more information.
- Ideal for dialysis, blood collection, oncology, respiratory, critical care, and cardiac
- 450 lb weight capacity
- Three-position recliner
- Infinite adjustable back
- Four heavy-duty 5″ nylon caster, positive locking swivel, and wheel brakes
- Exclusive ‘one-touch” action drops arm securely in place
- The chair can be rolled with arm down
- Both arms drop independently
- Heavy-duty spring pins lock arms securely into place
- Arms drop level with the seat for easy transferring
- Deep recline and Trendelenburg position can only be attained by the attendant
- Standard release handle
- Blow-molded side tables with recess are for cup
- The welded powder-coated steel frame has a 5-year warranty
- Weight: 111 lbs.
- Height: 49″
- Width with Tray Down: 37.75″
- Seat Height: 21″
- Seat Width: 25″
- Seat Depth: 20″
- Seat Back Height: 31.5″
- 5″ Nylon Casters
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Footprint Recline Length: 76.5″
Winco 6570 Brochure (click to view)
Winco Vinyl Color Swatch (click to view)
- No charge for group A
- Additional charge for groups B and C
- Optional Upgrade, Winco SilverTex® Colors: (click to view) SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®
- Winco also offers a COM, Customer’s Own Material program that allows you to provide us with your custom material so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor
Note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Heat and Massage: HM
- Heat Accessory: HT
- IV Pole and Attachment: IV
- Side Cushion: SC00
- Headrest Cover: HC00
- Leg Extension: RE00
- Additional Recliners (click to view)
- Meets ASTM E-1537 / NFPA 101 Flammability Requirements (formally TB-133): TB
- Meets AB2998 Requirements (Does Not Contain FR Additives Above 1,000 ppm: NR