Winco Elite Comfort Recliner with Tray and Swivel Casters: 5900. Attention to detail, concentration on comfort and quality, delivered at the best value; standards that Winco recliners are known for. Winco’s Elite Comfort Recliner rises above the competition and is among the best-selling chairs on the market today.
Winco’s 5900 Elite Comfort Recliner features a Smooth Seamless Upholstery that does not collect fluids and is easily cleaned. The leg rest extends automatically and three positions can be attained by the user. The optional non-porous blow molded fold down side tray standard on the right and is also available on the left or both sides of the chair. It also has a built-in ergonomic headrest, adjustable elastic bands on the back frame that provides exceptional comfort, an elastic open seat base, and black 3″ swivel locking casters. See tabs for more information.
- Push handle on back for easy maneuverability.
- Built-in Ergonomic headrest.
- Wide elastic bands on the back frame provide enhanced comfort and support.
- Non-porous, fold-down side tray contains small spills standard on the right side
- Black 3″ Nylon locking casters provide ease of maneuverability (white casters shown are optional)
- Smooth Seamless Upholstery – easily cleaned
- Leg rest extends automatically
- Leg rest has 3 positions
- Adjustable Elastic Bands on the back frame
- Weight: 97 lbs.
- Height: 46 in”
- Width: 33.5 “
- Seat Height: 18.5″
- Seat Width: 21″
- Seat Depth: 20″
- Seat Back Height: 32.5″
- Armrest Height: 26″
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs
- Footprint Upright Length: 41″
- Footprint Recline Length: 63″
- Shipping Weight: 117 lbs.
Winco Elite Comfort Recliner 5900 Brochure (click to view)
Winco also offers a COM (Customer’s Own Material) program that allows you to provide us with your custom material so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Winco Vinyl Color Swatch (click to view)
- No charge for group A
- Additional charge for group B and C
Winco SilverTex® Colors: (click to view)
- Optional Upgrade SilverTex Colors
SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®.
Optional: Material that Meets Flammability Test for Seating (click to view)
Optional Accessories Sold Separately:
- Heat & Massage: HM
- Leg Extension: SE00
- Fold-down Side Table: LT, RT, or DT-dual tables
- Side Cushion: SC00
- Material that meets the flammability test for seating: TB-133
- Heating: HT