Winco Blood Drawing Chair with Drawer: 2570. The high-quality features of Winco’s 2570 blood drawing chair, such as a durable seat and back, laminated cabinet, and drawer with glides will provide you with years of trouble-free service. Winco’s 2570 features an infinitely adjustable armrest, durable plastic resin seat, and non-marring leveling feet.
Additional 2570 Features: The flip-up contoured urethane armrest provides comfort, easy access, and added safety for the user, and has a High-Strength Steel Frame. Neutral gray powder coating provides a durable finish. Note: Winco’s 2570 & 2571 Blood Drawing Chair (plastic seat and back) comes in Black only. Some of the above images do not show the drawer (drawer is included). See tabs for more information.
- High-Strength Steel Frame
- Infinitely Adjustable Height
- Flip-Up Armrest
- Convenient Drawer Storage Cabinet
- Neutral Gray Powder Coat Durable Finish
- Seat Height: 20.5″
- Seat Width:18″
Seat Depth: 15″
Overall Height: 36″
Overall Width: 35″
Armrest Adjustable Height: 28″-34″
Back Height: 16″
Footprint: 35″x 20.5″
Weight: 44 lbs
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Winco Designer Series Blood Draw Chair Brochure (click to view)
Winco Vinyl Color Swatch (click to view)
- No charge for group A
- Additional charge for group B and C, $60.00
Winco SilverTex® Colors: (click to view)
- Optional Upgrade SilverTex Colors: $88.00 SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®.
Winco also offers a COM (Customer’s Own Material) program that allows you to provide us with your custom material so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Optional: Material that Meets Flammability Test for Seating (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Optional Pivot Arm (PR)
- IV Pole (right-rear only): IV