Winco Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Vinyl & Drawer: 2572. All the features you need, and all the quality you demand. This chair’s padded seat and back offer your patients comfort. Winco’s Blood drawing chair is available with a standard flip-up urethane arm or an optional padded vinyl pivot arm. Available in a variety of different colors to match any decor.
Additional 2572 Features: Padded seat and back with a high-strength steel frame and non-slip rubber feet. Neutral gray powder coat provides a durable finish. Cushioned with 1.25″ medium density foam. Comfortable padded armrests. Convenient, fully laminated cabinet and the storage drawer has contoured urethane armrest. See tabs for more information.
- Padded Seat and Back
- High-Strength Steel Frame
- Non-Slip Rubber Feet
- Available in 10 Colors
- Neutral Gray Powder Coat Provides a Durable Finish
- Cushioned with 1.25″ Medium Density Foam
- Comfortable padded Armrests
- Convenient Drawer Storage Cabinet
- Seat Height: 22.5″
- Seat Width: 18.75″
- Overall Height: 44.5″
- Overall Width: 35″
- Armrest Adjustable Height: 28.5″-38.5″
- Overall Depth: 27″
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Winco 2570 Series Blood Draw Chair Brochure (click to view)
Note: Follow links below to view Winco’s Color Swatches. Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
Winco also offers a COM (Customer’s Own Material) program that allows you to provide us with your custom material so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Winco Vinyl Color Swatch (click to view)
- No charge for group A
- Additional charge for group B and C
Winco SilverTex® Colors: (click to view)
- Optional Upgrade SilverTex Colors
SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Pivot Arm: PR
- IV Pole: IV
- Meets ASTM E-1537 / NFPA 101 Flammability Requirements (formally TB-133): TB
- Meets AB2998 Requirements (Does Not Contain FR Additives Above 1,000 ppm: NR