Winco Drop Arm Medical / Recovery / Dialysis Recliner with Nylon Casters: 6550. All of our best features, plus the added versatility of drop arms. Leave it to Winco to combine the best clinical chair features in the industry with the convenience of dual drop-arms! Our drop-arm care cliners make assisting your patients easier. Our side-panels lift, making clean-up quick and easy.
Winco Drop Arm Medical Recliner Features: The 6550 Drop Arm CareCliner has arms that can be lowered flush with the seat to aid in patient transfer. It has non-porous blow molded fold down side trays on both sides. Each chair in the CareCliner Series features a standard Trendelenburg release with handle accessible from either side. It also has a built-in ergonomic headrest, adjustable elastic bands on the back frame that provides exceptional comfort and an elastic open seat base. Blow molded side tables with a recess for cup. Welded powder coated steel frame has a 5-year warranty. All of these features combine to create the ultimate in comfort, durability, and value. For use in Dialysis, Oncology, Acute Care & other clinical environments. See tabs for more information.
- Ideal for dialysis, blood collection, oncology, respiratory, critical care and cardiac
- Three-position recliner
- Infinite adjustable back
- Four heavy-duty nylon 5″ casters/positive locking swivel and wheel brakes
- Exclusive ‘one-touch” action drops arm securely in place
- The chair can be rolled with arm down
- Both arms drop independently
- Heavy-duty spring pins lock arms securely into place
- Arms drop level with the seat for easy transferring
- Deep recline and Trendelenburg position can only be attained by the attendant
- Standard release handle
- Blow-molded side tables with a recess for cup
- Welded powder coated steel frame has a 5-year warranty
- Weight: 105 lbs.
- Height: 49″
- Width: 33.75″
- Width with Tray Down: 33.75 “
- Seat Height: 21″
- Seat Width: 21″
- Seat Depth: 20″
- Seat Back Height: 31.5″
- Nylon Casters
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs.
- Footprint Recline Length: 76.5″
- Shipping Weight: 115 lbs.
Winco 6550 Brochure (click to view)
Winco Vinyl Color Swatch (click to view)
- No charge for group A
- Additional charge for group B and C, $60.00
Winco SilverTex® Colors: (click to view)
- Optional Upgrade SilverTex Colors: $88.00
SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Heat and Massage: HM
- Heat Accessory: HT
- IV Pole and Attachment: IV
- Side Cushion: SC00
- Headrest Cover: HC00
- Leg Extension: RE00
- Additional Recliners (click to view)
- Winco Optional Material that Meets Flammability Test for Seating: TB-133 (click to view)