Midmark 230 Power Procedure Chair – Refurbished. For decades, Health Care Professionals have come to depend on the quality, durability, and dependability of Midmark’s products to enhance efficient patient care consistently. The Midmark 230 universal power procedure chair/ table is an excellent choice for multiple types of procedures. The Ritter 230 procedure chair is designed to create a more efficient, effective, and ergonomic outpatient procedure process.
Midmark 230 Power Procedure Chair – Refurbished Features: This chair has a minimum height of 22.5″. The chair also raises to a maximum of 40″. This power chair comes with a footswitch or hand control for operating movements. In addition, the Midmark 230 comes standard with an accessory side rail, paper holder, and articulating headrest.
The Midmark Ritter 230 also comes with a pull-out drain pan at the end of the seat section and pull-out heel stirrups. The foot/leg rest section is lockable in 4 proctology chair positions. Not only can the Midmark 230 be used in Family and General Practice, but also in OB/GYN, Internal Medicine, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Colon and Rectal, General Surgery, and other specialties. See tabs for more information.
To view additional Power Tables and Chairs, click the following link to browse Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of New and completely Refurbished Exam, Treatment, and Procedure Power Tables and Chairs.
Midmark 230 Movements & Features:
- +/- Height
- +/- Backrest
- +/- Leg Rest
- Table: Up/Down (22.5″ – 40″)
- Tilt (0º – 30º)
- Foot: Up/Down (0º – 90º)
- Back: Up/Down (0º – 85º)
- Adjustable Headrest (Manual)
- Hideaway Adjustable Stirrups
- Pull-Out Cysto Pan
- Table Paper Holder
- Table Paper Strap
- Foot Switch or Hand Control
- Accessory Side Rails
- Minimum Height: 22.5″ (57.2 cm)
- Maximum Height: 40″ (101.6 cm)
- Table Length (foot extended): 72″ (185.4 cm)
- Table Length (foot and headrest extended): 83″ (210.8 cm)
- Width (seat): 28″ (71.1 cm)
- Width (back): 28″ (71.1 cm)
- Width (headrest): 18″ (45.7 cm)
- Width (foot support): 18″ (45.7 cm)
- Patient Weight Capacity: 450 lbs. (204.1 kg)
- Paper Roll Holder: Holds 18″ x 3.5″ paper roll (45.7 cm – 8.9 cm)
- Foot or Hand Control: Height, tilt, back, foot/leg, Stop, and auto return
- Electrical: Domestic: 115 VAC, 60Hz, 10AMP, UL Listed, CSA and CE Certified