New – Oakworks Shield: 82611. The Oakworks Shield is designed to reduce the risk of contamination via aerosols and droplets by providing a barrier between caregivers and patients. It is also effective in separating patients from one another in larger rooms.
Portable and easy to move, the Oakworks Shield can be rolled into place when needed; no need for expensive, permanent acrylic barriers that get in the way. Adjustable in height, you can easily find the balance between access and safety. The optically clear film can be easily positioned to create a barrier between two people while not restricting access to the patient.
Oakworks Shield provides many months of crystal clear protection from a single roll. Instead of expensive permanent installations of clear acrylic or plexiglass that becomes cloudy over time from scratches and gets in the way, the shield is very flexible to meet the needs of caregivers performing exams and procedures. See tabs for more information.
- The flexible shield creates an effective barrier to aerosols and droplets, even when proximity is a problem
- The shield can be used between patients to minimize exposure to aerosols and droplets. The shield is also easily moved when not needed
- To create a new barrier, just cut off the old barrier, pull out the new film, and clip it in place
- Shield film and support elements can be disinfected and used over and over again, minimizing cost
- The shield’s optically clear film is very flexible, tear, and abrasion-resistant
- The unit comes partially disassembled- assembles in a few minutes
- Additional Oakworks Shield Rolls are available: Call for Pricing
- Barrier Size 48” x 36” Shield Area
- Height Range 8” – 38” (bottom of the shield
- Base 5 Star with Wheels
- Shield Support Arm Carbon Fiber with 2 Clips
- Support Pole Stainless Steel 2 Piece Pole
- Replacement Film Rolls Roll makes 25 barriers, Part # 82664
- Weight 11 lbs. without Roll, 22 lbs. with Roll
- Warranty 1 Year