Amvex Oxygen Flowmeter with Puritan Bennett Adapter: FM-15UO-PB. Amvex® offers a complete line of Flowmeters from Neonatal to Adult. Flowmeters are available in the Standard Thorpe style (available in Oxygen, Medical Air, Heliox, CO2, and N2O) and Dial Style (available in Oxygen and Medical Air). All Flowmeters come with a standard 1/8” FNPT connection, but may also be fitted with different adapters and accessories to customize your needs.
MR conditional options are also available. The Amvex Thorpe Flowmeters are CE marked and designed to meet all current CGA, HCA, ISO, and FDA requirements. Amvex Flowmeters are available in USA and ISO colors.
Thorpe Style Amvex Flowmeter, Model FM-15UO-PB (shown here) features: 0-15 LPM Oxygen Flowmeter, Puritan Bennett ® Adapter, Color Coded Inner Tube, and Labeling, and is available in Oxygen, Medical Air, Heliox, C02, and N20. It also features: Back Pressure Compensated so Flow Accuracy is Not Affected by Restriction and Includes an Inlet Filter and Inlet Extension. Products may appear slightly different than shown. See tabs for Configuration and more information. Call for Pricing.
Note: Click the following link to easily view additional Flowmeters in Venture Medicals’ Complete Catalog of Oxygen Flowmeters.
- Thorpe style
- 0-15 LPM Oxygen Flowmeter
- Puritan Bennett ® Adapter
- Color-coded inner tube and labeling
- Easy to service
- No strip “D” shape knob
- Includes an inlet filter and inlet extension
- Backpressure compensated so flow accuracy is not affected by restrictions
Amvex Flow Meter Brochure (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- 8, 3.5, 1 LPM, and 200 CCM
- Oxygen, Medical Air, Heliox and CO2, and N2O
- MR Conditional Options are also available, call for more information