Clinton Pediatric Arctic Circle, Blood Drawing Chair: 66011-AC. Clinton Industries has been producing quality medical equipment designed for superior clinical performance for more than three decades. Clinton is one of the broadest and best sources for a wide range of quality, practical medical equipment. Our medical equipment and accessories lines are easy to use, coordinated, and cost-effective.
Clinton Pediatric Series/Arctic Circle, Blood Drawing Chair features custom high pressure, short Clinton Kids™, Arctic Circle flip arm, and right armrest. In addition, the chair is an Easy-clean Laminate arm surface with black, T-molded edges, and graphics are embedded in the laminate and are not affected by cleaning with standard disinfectants.
IMPORTANT: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair’s occupant, especially children, should NEVER be left unattended. All blood drawing products are non-returnable unless unused in unopened, original packaging.
Note: Click to view our complete Youth and Pediatric Exam Room Equipment catalog. See tabs for more information.
- Custom high pressure, Clinton Kids™, Arctic Circle flip arms
- Easy-clean laminate arm surfaces with black, T-molded edges
- Graphics are embedded in the laminate and are not affected by cleaning with standard disinfectants
- ClintonClean™ short armrest
- Thick padded seat and backrest
- Extra height reduces bending for staff
- Gray powder-coated frame
- Wedgewood Blue, vinyl upholstery on seat and back
- Height adjustable stationary armrest
- Nylon glides
- 400 lbs. load capacity under normal use (181.43 kg)
- Model Number:66011-AC
- 400 lbs. load capacity under normal use (181.43 kg
- Seat 17.5″ W x 18″ D x 26” H
- Overall Dimensions: 31″ W x 18″ D x 26″ H
- Arm Height Range 33″ — 39″
- Arm Adjustment 6″
Available Option Sold Separately:
- Clinton Pediatric Arctic Circle, Extra Wide Blood Drawing Chair: 66099-AC