Chattanooga PresSsion Lymphedema Pump: 652-8. The simple, effective way to relieve swelling caused by lymphedema The Chattanooga PresSsion lymphedema pump has been redesigned to provide sequential pneumatic compression, helping to reduce limb swelling as part of an effective edema management plan.
The PresSsion Lymphedema Pump Features: Sequential compression is a proven treatment to reduce edema, resulting in improved patient comfort, mobility and activity levels 1. In the clinic and at home, PresSsion effectively treats edema in the arms and legs with gentle, gradient pressure that removes fluid trapped beneath the skin with massage-like therapy. Lymphedema Has Met Its Match Lymphedema causes painful swelling; when the body cannot effectively process and transport lymphatic fluid through lymph vessels, high-protein fluid can collect just below the skin. That swelling can cause the body to react with additional swelling and inflammation. Left untreated, the swelling can cause scar tissue (fibrosis) as well as decreased circulation, difficult and painful movement and increased risk of infection.
The PresSsion™ 652-8 Intermittent Pneumatic Compression (IPC) Pump Model allows patients the freedom to treat chronic venous and lymphatic disorders in the comfort of their own homes. Using intermittent gradient sequential pressure applied through multi-chambered garments, the PresSsion™ 652-8 increases blood flow and provides extracellular fluid clearances. The device’s 4”x1” digital LCD screen provides easy access to essential set up information and real-time pressure readings. See tabs for more information.
- 8 individual pressure adjustable chambers
- Adjustable cycle time, distal to proximal; 20 – 240 seconds
- Dual operation modes: gradient mode or pressure mode
- Customizable pressure from 20 – 120 mmHg
- Ability to adjust or skip individual chamber pressures
- Automatic vacuum that drains the air from the garments for fast and easy removal after therapy
- Optional uncorking mode and focus mode
- Quick-release hose connectors allow for easy removal of the garments for cleaning as needed
- Wide variety of garment sizes, with convenient ringed zipper pull
- Suggested HCPCS code E0652
- 3 year pump warranty
- Dimension: 11.5”(W) x 10”(D) x 4”(H)
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Inflation Cycle: Adjustable 2.5 – 30 seconds per chamber
- Deflation Cycle: 12 seconds
- Cycle Time: Adjustable 20 – 240 seconds
- End Therapy Vacuum Time: 60 seconds
- Therapy Time: Adjustable 15 – 180 minutes
- Gradient: Adjustable, 1-7%
- Electrical: 5208: 120VAC, 60Hz, 100VA MAX
- Fuse Rated: 250VAC, 1.0AMP, SLO-BLO
- Protection Against Electric Shock: Class I
- Operation Mode: Continuous operation with intermittent loading