Chattanooga PresSsion Multi 3 SCD: 4331. The Chattanooga 4331 is designed for home therapy or clinical use. Truly high performance gradient sequential compression systems at an economical price. Compression therapy is indicated for the following: Treatment of disorders associated with vascular or lymphatic insufficiency such as Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI), venous stasis ulcers, post-mastectomy edema and chronic lymphedema. Reduction of edema associated with soft tissue injuries such as burns, postoperative edema, and ligament sprains. Decrease risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Additional PresSsion Multi 3 SCD 4331 Features: For use with either uniform (single) or three chambered garments Simple pre-set inflate (35 sec) and deflate (10 sec) times Clinical or home use. Compression therapy is contraindicated for the following: Acute thrombophlebitis, Suspected or recent deep vein thrombosis. Acute pulmonary edema, and Congestive heart failure. Includes Hose Set. See tabs for more information.
- Use with either uniform (single) or three chambered garments
- Inflates two garments simultaneously
- Simple pre-set inflate (35 sec) and deflate (10 sec) times
- Clinical or home use
- Adjustable pressure with Digital Meter
- Two Year Warranty
- Order Number: 4331
- PresSsion Multi 3, Three Chamber Sequential Unit 120V
- Pressure: 30 – 100 mmHg (+/- 5 mmHg)
- Inflation: 35 seconds
- Deflation: 10 seconds
- Timer: User controlled