Harloff Double Column ¾ Height, Key Locking Medical Storage Cart: MS4040DR. The MS4040DR is a ¾ height double column medical storage cart with key locking tempered glass double doors, designed for quick access to medical instruments and supplies, featuring the most innovative modular tray system on the market. Standard color is Sand. Available in 16 other colors.
The MS4040 Advantages and Benefits: Can be configured for use in Arthroscopy, cardiology, Catheterization, Cystoscopy, Endovascular Labs, ENT, Urology, Laparoscopy, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Neurology, Interventional Radiology, and Vascular. Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitor’s product, using any 2″, 4″ and 8″ modular trays; or 4″ and 7″ wire baskets. Increased storage capacity means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost. Further, optimize space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique locking design, called the “clip-on effect,” to withstand high loads.
Unique Design: Plastic side panels combined with pull-out-stopper, allows modular trays to be viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart. Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains five hooks. See tabs for more information.
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 38 insertion opportunities (19 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
- Key locking tempered glass double doors
- Painted steel top with integrated push handles
- Corner bumpers with premium five-inch casters, full swivel – two with brake
- Standard color is Sand. Available in 16 other colors, using durable hard-baked powder coat finish
- Ships fully assembled
- Construction: 20-gauge steel
- Finish: Hard baked powder coat
- Painted steel cabinet, 20-gauge powder-coated steel
- Assembled cart dimensions: 43.3″ H x 42″ W x 27.9″ D
- Cart net weight: 182 pounds
- Approximate shipping weight: 312 lbs
- Ships fully assembled
- 12 Year Warranty
Harloff’s high-capacity powder coating conveyor system uses an Electrostatically applied paint that is baked on at 400 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure durability. Choose from any of Harloff’s durable, long lasting paint finishes or Harloff can provide optional custom colors and finishes to match unique requirements.
Harloff Colors (click to view)
Please Note: Every computer monitor is different in displaying colors. Expect some subtle color shift from the actual product.
Harloff offers a huge selection of medical storage accessories to complement our single, double, and triple column medical storage solutions. Whether you’re looking for medical storage trays, dividers, or wire baskets, we’ve got the medical storage accessories you’re looking for.
All Trays and Wire Baskets are available with your choice of Long and Short Dividers to meet any of your specific needs.