Tuttnauer EZ10 Fully Automatic Autoclave – Simplicity of One Touch Design! With the simplicity of a one-touch design, all your sterilization and drying needs are fulfilled without compromising on Quality, Safety, or Reliability! The Tuttnauer EZ10 fully automatic autoclave will fill, sterilize, exhaust, and dry at the touch of a button. The Tuttnauer Fully Automatic Autoclave is designed to compliment any healthcare facility.
Tuttnauer EZ10 Features: The bright new easy to use panel was designed with the operator in mind and as a result, the Tuttnauer EZ10 Fully Automatic Autoclave will Fill, Sterilize, Exhaust and Dry at the touch of a button. Also features an automatic shut-off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles, a Double Safety Locking Device that prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized, and a Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating. International certifications and comes with 2-year parts and labor warranty. See tabs for more information.
Wondering about maintaining an autoclave? Visit our article ‘How to Maintain Your Autoclave’ to learn tips and tricks about medical equipment.
To view a wide variety of Autoclaves & Equipment, click the following link to browse automatic autoclaves and distillers to manual autoclaves and ultrasonic cleaners. Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Autoclaves.
- Closed-door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches
- A High-efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying
- Hepa filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable)
- Pre-loaded cycles for unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, glassware, and additional drying cycle
- All program parameters can be customized and stored
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert
- A double safety locking device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized
- Low water sensor prevents activation of the sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization
- Power outage recovery system
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with the control panel
- Optional internal printer documents: date, time, temperature, and pressure
- 510k clearance for dental hand-pieces
- The drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of the water reservoir
- International certifications
- 2-year parts and labor warranty
- Chamber Dimensions: 10″ x 19″
- Chamber Volume: 6 Gallon
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5″D x 20″W x 14.4″ H
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 3 full and 3 half
- Tray dimensions: 16.3″D x 6.7″W x 0.8″H
- Number of Trays: 4
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: Cold: 30 minutes, Hot: 14 minutes
- Voltage: 120
- Power: 1400W
- Autoclave Weight: 95 lbs.
Tuttnauer EZ9 & EZ10 Brochure (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Tuttnauer Internal Printer (click to view): 01610100
- Instrument Pouch Racks (2 per box) for all 9″ and 10″ chambers: AR910
- Instrument Pouch Racks (2 per box) for all 15″ chambers: AR920
- Printer Paper, Chart Recording Paper (PKG/5): 1610406
- Chamber Brite Autoclave Cleaner (1 case/12 individual boxes of 10 packets each): CB0010