The Tuttnauer 1730M Valueklave Manual Autoclave will satisfy all of your basic sterilization needs at an Economical Price. The compact size makes it a perfect primary for small offices or a second autoclave for larger practices. Simple Controls and Easy Closing Door make this unit a Breeze to Operate.
Additional 1730M Features: The Fast Cycle Time and heated Drying Delivers a Quick Turnaround for Wrapped or Unwrapped Instruments. High Speed and Reliability are Built into Every Valueklave 1730. Drain Valve is Located on the Front, Allowing for Quick and Easy Draining of Water Reservoirs and features Dual Safety to Protect Against Overheating. International Certifications and comes with a 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty. See tabs for more information.
Wondering about maintaining an autoclave? Visit our article ‘How to Maintain Your Autoclave’ to learn tips and tricks about medical equipment.
To view a wide variety of Autoclaves & Equipment, click the following link to browse automatic autoclaves and distillers to manual autoclaves and ultrasonic cleaners. Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Autoclaves.
- Fast Cycle Time, 11 min from a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time)
- Automatic Shut Off at the End of Both the Sterilization and Dry Cycles
- A Long Life Electro Polished Chamber and Door
- Double Safety Locking Device Prevents Door from Opening while Chamber is Pressurized
- Drain Valve is Located on the Front, Allowing for Quick and Easy Draining of Water Reservoir
- Dual Safety to Protect Against Overheating
- International Certifications
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
*Come Up Time, Sterilization Exposure and Exhaust
- Chamber Dimensions: 7″ x 13″
- Chamber Volume: 2 Gallons
- Overall Dimensions: 17.9″D x 17.4″W x 12″
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 2 Half
- Tray Dimensions: 1.6″D x 4.7″W x 0.8″H
- Number of Trays: 3
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: Cold: 16 Min, Hot: 11 Min
- Volts: 120V
- Power: 1350W
- Autoclave Weight: 50 lbs
Tuttnauer Brochure (click to view)
Available Option Sold Separately:
- Chamber Brite Autoclave Cleaner (1 case/ 12 individual boxes of 10 packets each): CB0010