Pedigo P-2210 Elite Series Warming Cabinet. A leader in designing and constructing high-quality stainless steel and chrome products, Pedigo products can be found in the emergency rooms, exam rooms, operating rooms, and sterile processing departments. And after more than a quarter of a century, the Pedigo name continues to be synonymous with quality, durability, sterility, and service to the customer.
Pedigo Elite Series Warming Cabinets Feature: Single-chamber warming cabinet with White epoxy-coated steel interior insert and exterior casing. Single pane energy-efficient e-coated glass window door allows inventory observation and easy, hands-free door release. The door has a full gasket and is hinged on the right side of the unit. All Elite Series models have Four (4) ¾” non-skid rubber feet; Radiant Heat Technology utilizes multiple zone heating that monitors surfaces for safe temperature ranges. In addition, the P-2220 includes a heated center shelf.
Additional P-2210 Features: Electronic control. Efficient, the balanced heating system allows for low energy consumption and minimal heat loss. Adjustable temperature range of 98 – 180°F and operates in Fahrenheit or Celsius. Four-digit L.E.D. display, On/Off key, Actual temperature key, and increase/decrease keys. It also features a Built-in speaker for audible feedback and a built-in control button lock-out feature. See tabs for more information.
Have questions about Medical Warming Cabinets? Visit Medical Warming Cabinets in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them.
- Single-chamber warming cabinet
- White epoxy-coated steel interior insert and exterior casing
- Single pane energy-efficient e-coated glass window door allows inventory observation.
- Easy, hands-free door release
- The door has a full gasket and hinged on the right side of the unit
- Radiant Heat Technology utilizes multiple zone heating that monitors surfaces for safe temperature ranges
- Heated center shelf
- Electronic control
- Efficient, the balanced heating system allows for low energy consumption and minimal heat loss
- Operate in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Four-digit L.E.D. display
- On/Off key
- Actual temperature key
- Increase and decrease keys
- Built-in speaker for audible feedback
- Built-in control button lock-out feature
- L.E.D. interior lighting casts a comforting blue glow with two (2) different intensity settings and off mode
- In the event of a power failure, the cabinet will remember its programming and begin to operate as before when power is restored
- A warming shut-off system, separate from the electronic control, prevents overheating
- Optional timer key allows the user to program the control to turn on and off at a selected time automatically
- Temperature Range: 98°-180°
- Compartment Capacity: 2.5 cubic feet
- Compartment Dimensions: 14½”W x 18½”D x 14-5/8″H
- Overall Dimensions: 18½”W x 22-13/16″D x 21-7/8″H
- Single-chamber warming cabinet
- Construction: White epoxy-coated steel interior insert and exterior casing
- Single pane energy efficient e-coated glass window door
- Four (4) 3/4″ non-skid rubber feet
Available Option Sold Separately:
- Blanket Warming Cabinet, Elite Series, Medium, 2.5 cubic foot, with Programmable Timer for setting Automatic on/off time: P-2210-T