We are introducing the Aaron A950™, the first and only High-Frequency Desiccator with Cut. You might call it a split personality. One-half of the unit is a high-frequency desiccator out of the mold of our very popular Aaron 900. The other half is a Bovie® Generator, giving you 60 watts of cutting power and coag capabilities – plenty of power for LLETZ/LEEP or almost any cutting procedure performed in the doctor’s office.
Three Modes of Operation: The Bovie Generator offers you up to 60 watts in Cut mode, Blended Cut mode, and Pinpoint Coagulation mode. Simplicity is achieved using easy-touch, color-coded membrane pads and placing all user controls and outputs on the unit’s compact front panel. The ergonomic arrangement of commonly used operating functions, plus a large, comfortable rotary dial, provides quick operating-mode selections and smooth power adjusting with the option of adjusting the power from the handpiece. Digital Error Detection: Digital error detection means unsurpassed safety for you and your patient. The Aaron 950™ continuously monitors every aspect of the unit’s output. At the sign of any problem, the machine instantly disables the output and displays the appropriate error code.
Procedural Confidence: The use of the Aaron 950™ promotes procedural confidence. Our surgical handpiece fits comfortably in your hand and when not in use, rests conveniently in a holder specifically designed to minimize contact with the unit. The hand-piece holder safely isolates the instrument from the medical team, the patient, and the unit. All industry-standard 3/32″ disposable and reusable electrodes fit the 950™ handpiece. Hand-pieces may be autoclaved for greater operating efficiency and maximum cost control. Aaron 950™ post-procedure cleanup is simple (and fast) due to nonabsorbent ABS enclosures and our use of liquid-resistant membrane switches that can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. See tabs for more information.
Are you looking for a specific Electro Surgical Unit or Accessory? Click the following link to view our complete catalog of New or Completely Refurbished Electro-Surgical Units.
Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
- Bovie® Generator
- 60 Watts – Cut, Blend, Coagulation
- Isolated Power
- 6 Presets – For The Doctor’s Favorite Settings and one-touch recall
- High-Frequency Desiccator: 35 Watts – Fulguration, 30 Watts – Bipolar, 1-10 Watts – Adjustable in 1/10 watt increments
- Desiccator does not require the use of a return pad
- Change Power In One Step, Not Four
- The Bovie 3-Button Hand-piece – it’s autoclavable, so you can have sterility when you need it
- Unit Power Cord
- Handpiece (A901)
- Ten Disposable Hand-piece Drapes (A910)
- Five Sterile Disposable Electrodes (three ES01 blades, one ES02 needle, one ES20 ball)
- 50 Sharp (A804) and 50 Blunt (A806) Non-sterile Dermal Tips
- Reusable Grounding Cord (A1202C)
- Five Disposable Grounding Pads (A1202)
- Wall Mount Kit (A837)
- User’s Guide
- 2-Year Warranty (Unit)
- Generator: Cut: 60 watts, Blend: 60 watts, Coagulation: 60 watts
- High-Frequency Desiccator: Fulguration: 35 watts, Bipolar: 30 watts
- Line Voltage: A950™: 120 VAC ± 10% A950™-220: 230-240 VAC
- Output Frequency: 350-800 kHz
- Line Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions: 10.25″W x 7″H x 4.5″D
- Weight: < 8 lbs.
- Warranty (Unit): 2 years
Aaron Bovie 950A Brochure (click to view)