Zimmer ATS 2000 Tourniquet System: Refurbished. The Zimmer ATS 2000 is one of the safest and most reliable electronic tourniquets available. The unit features Digital Displays for Time and Pressure that is large and easy to read. Fast Inflation and Deflation save time and Dual Ports make procedures that require bilateral or bier blocks. Pressure readings are taken at each cuff to ensure accuracy.
The ATS 2000 Also Features: Audible and Visual alarms will prompt the user of any abnormal conditions with the unit during operation. Battery Backup/Operation and a Pole Clamp to mount the unit to a portable stand (portable stand not included). Please Note: Cuffs are not included in the price. They can be purchased directly from Zimmer or see “Options” below. Included: Unit, Hoses (x 2 sets), New Battery, Pole Clamp, Power Cord, and Manual. See tabs for more information.
- Digital Displays for Time and Pressure
- Digital Displays are Large and Easy to Use
- Fast Inflation and Deflation
- Pressure Readings are taken at each cuff
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Battery Backup/Operation
- Includes: Unit, Hoses (x 2 sets), New Battery, Pole Clamp, Power Cord, and Manual
Note: Cuffs are not included in the price and can be purchased directly from Zimmer or other sources.
- Dimensions: 12.75″H x 10″W x 10.5″D
- Weight: 19.8 lbs
- Cuff Pressure Range: 50-475 mm Hg, in 5 mm Hg increments
- Time Alarm Set Ranges: 0-240 minutes in 1-minute increments
- Accuracy: +/- 3 mm Hg
- Completely Refurbished
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Mobile Stand: Add $250.00
Note: To view specific Tourniquet Cuffs, click links below.