UMF EKG/Special Procedures Cart: 6620. UMF is committed to providing excellence for health care providers in service to their patients. For nearly 60 years, our customers have relied upon the excellent construction, durability, and reliability of UMF Medical products. Each product is built to promote excellence, efficiency, and service in the delivery of healthcare services.
UMF Modular Special Procedures Cart with Two Drawers Features: The 6620 has all-steel Construction. The UMF Medical 6620 special procedures cart has two drawers, a stainless steel push handle, and a 5-leg base with twin wheel carpet casters for maximum stability. It comes equipped with a Kydex work surface and is the perfect complement to any exam room or treatment area, and comes with a 3-year limited warranty. All UMF medical products are made in the U.S.A. See tabs for more information.
- 20 gauge steel construction
- Stainless steel push handle
- Kydex top with rail
- 2” twin wheel carpet casters
- Interchangeable drawer fronts
- 12 accent colors available
- 3 year limited warranty
- Width: 20” (50.8cm)
- Height: 33.5” (85.1cm)
- Depth: 16.25” (41.3cm)
- Net Weight: 49lb (22.2kg)
- 116 – Swivel casters locking 60mm
(factory installed) (set of 5)
To View Available Colors, see Gallery Image with 16 Color Options.
Please Note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- 122 – Swivel casters 2″ (set of 4)
- 505 – Single drawer lock (factory installed)
- 507 – Additional keys (x2)
- 025 – Custom drawer front accent color