Winco Treatment Table w/Adjustable Backrest and Cabinet. For over 60 years, Winco has manufactured furnishings that provide patients with superior comfort. A spirit of innovation and continuous improvement thrives throughout the company and drives its associates to create and introduce “first to market” products to the worldwide healthcare marketplace.
Winco’s 8570C1 Treatment Table Features: The Adjustable Backrest is a gas spring operated and uses a ‘one-touch’ adjustment control. Standard 30″ height. Cabinet module and shelf included. High-strength steel frame and legs support up to 400 pounds. The structure is powder-coated neutral gray. 2″ medium density foam is upholstered in heavy gauge expanded vinyl. Includes high-impact leveling feet and holder for 21″ x 3″ roll paper. This unit comes fully assembled. See tabs for more information.
Note: To view additional Manually Adjustable Tables, click here.
- Standard table
- Laminated storage cabinet
- Lower shelf
- Dove-Gray Powder-Coated Steel Frame
- Paper holder
- 2″ medium density foam
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Heavy gauge expanded vinyl
- Back is gas spring operated
- One-touch adjustment control
- Comes fully assembled
- Weight: 169 lbs.
- Height: 30 in.
- Width: 28 in.
- Length: 72. in.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Frame Type: Powder Coated Steel
- Maximum Headrest Angle (Degrees): 22.5 in.
Winco 8570 Series Brochure (click to view)
COLOR DISCLAIMER: Due to computer hardware limitations, the color representation may vary from the actual material. Please request a sample before making your purchase.
NOTE: SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®
- Winco also offers a COM, Customer’s Own Material program that allows you to provide us with your custom material so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Special Height Legs: 19″, 25″ or 36″
- Matching Pillow: MPOO
- Meets ASTM E-1537 / NFPA 101 Flammability Requirements (formally TB-133): TB
- Meets AB2998 Requirements (Does Not Contain FR Additives Above 1,000 ppm: NR