UMF Medical Power ENT/Phlebotomy Chair: 8678. UMF is committed to providing excellence for health care providers in service to their patients. For nearly 60 years, our customers have relied upon the excellent construction, durability, and reliability of UMF Medical products. Each product is built to promote excellence, efficiency, and service in the delivery of healthcare services.
UMF 8678 Power ENT/Phlebotomy Chair Features: The 8678 Power ENT/Phlebotomy Chair offers patient comfort and the convenience of an electro-mechanical actuator. The UMF Medical 8678 also provides easy access with its fully articulating arms and 19″ (48.3 cm) with its 19″ low access is ADA compliant, providing ease of access for patients with limited mobility. With its two-function hand control, you’ll have full control of seat height and backrest angle. The UMF Medical auto-position armrest and leg section mechanisms automatically adjust to match the backrest angle, allowing you to quickly and effortlessly recline your patients to 30 degrees from horizontal.
Additional UMF 8678 Power Chair Features: The 8678 has a patient weight capacity of 375 pounds (170.1 kg), and like all other UMF Medical tables, the 8678 Power ENT/Phlebotomy Chair is equipped with our premium vacuum-formed UMF Medical Ultra Comfort Seamless Top for unmatched patient comfort, to ease clean-up and to help prevent cross-contamination. Power Chair comes with a 3-year limited warranty. See tabs for more information.
To view additional Power Tables and Chairs, click the following link to browse Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of New & Completely Refurbished Exam, Treatment, Procedure Power Tables & Chairs.
- ADA Compliant -19″ low access height (48.3 cm)
- 375-pound patient weight capacity
- Power Hi-Lo
- Power backrest
- Two function hand control
- UMF Medical Ultra Comfort Seamless Top
- Available in all UMF Medical upholstery color options
- Self-positioning armrests
- Self-positioning leg section
- Electro-mechanical actuator system
- Reclines to 30 degrees from horizontal
- 3 year limited warranty
- Height: Min. 19″ (48.3 cm) at seat
- Max. 35″ (88.9 cm) at seat
- Overall Width: 31.5″ (80.0 cm)
- Seat Width: 18″ (45.7 cm)
- Length (fully extended): 67″ (170.2 cm)
- Arm Length: 23″ (58.4 cm)
- Electrical: 110 VAC, 60 HZ
Available Colors – River Rock: RI, Mocha: MO, Sand Grey: SN, Adobe: AD, Sage Green: SG, Midnight Blue: MI, Steel Blue: SB, and Onyx: ON
Please Note: Include Color Codes (listed above) along with the Product Number when ordering. Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- 032 – Optional backrest with articulating headrest
- 033 – Fold-away table (13.5¨ W x 10¨ L x .75¨ D) (34.3 cm W x 25.4 cm L x 1.9 cm H)
- 143 – Easy-Glide locking casters (set of 4) Factory Installed Only
- 420 – Two function foot control (substitution for hand control) (62-) (67-)
- 421 – Simultaneous two function foot and hand controls (62-) (67-)
- 856 – 220/240 Volt (factory installed only)
- 8678F – Fire retardant foam