The Biolight M9000A Patient Monitor with CO2. Features include a 12.1 LCD display, high resolution. Standard configuration: ECG, HR, RESP, NIBP, SPO2, PR, 2-TEMP, Lithium Battery. With Sidestream CO2/Endtidal CO2. Includes: 1 CO2 Cannula, 1 Bracket, 1 Disposable Tube, and 1 3-Way Tap. Optional Patient Monitor Wall and Mobile Stands are available. See tabs for more information.
Wondering what is the difference between Mainstream and Sidestream CO2?. Visit our blog and check out our post ‘Mainstream or Sidestream CO2?’ to learn more about the different ways to measure CO2 on your patients.
- Monitor with CO2
- 12.1″ TFT LCD display with high resolution
- Time-Delay switch off
- Dual Alarm light
- Backlight button
- Rechargeable Long-Life Time Lithium Battery
- Standard configuration: ECG, HR, RESP, NIBP, SPO2, PR, 2-TEMP
- Approximate Size: 12.5″ x 10.25″ x 6.0″
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Power Voltage: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Biolight M9000A Patient Monitor Brochure (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Clayton Patient Monitor Wall Mount (click to view)
- Clayton Mobile Patient Monitor Stand – New: JRS-3001-10 (click to view)
- 12-Lead ECG
- Anesthetic Gas Masimo SpO2
- Nellcor SpO2 ICG