The Biolight M9000A Patient Monitor with CO2. Features include a 12.1 LCD and high resolution. Standard configuration: ECG, HR, RESP, NIBP, SPO2, PR, 2-TEMP, Lithium Battery. With Sidestream CO2/End-tidal CO2. Includes: 1 CO2 Cannula, 1 Bracket, 1 Disposable Tube, and one 3-Way Tap. Optional Patient Monitor Wall and Mobile Stands are available. See tabs for more information.
Wondering what the difference between Mainstream and Sidestream CO2 is? Visit our blog and check out our post ‘Mainstream or Sidestream CO2?’ to learn more about the different ways to measure CO2 in your patients.
- Monitor with CO2
- 12.1″ TFT LCD with high resolution
- Time-Delay switch off
- Dual Alarm light
- Backlight button
- Rechargeable Long-Life Time Lithium Battery
- Standard configuration: ECG, HR, RESP, NIBP, SPO2, PR, 2-TEMP
- Approximate Size: 12.5″ x 10.25″ x 6.0″
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Power Voltage: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Biolight M9000A Patient Monitor Brochure (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Clayton Patient Monitor Wall Mount (click to view)
- Clayton Mobile Patient Monitor Stand – New: JRS-3001-10 (click to view)
- 12-Lead ECG
- Anesthetic Gas Masimo SpO2
- Nellcor SpO2 ICG