Home / Products / Pediatric Medical Equipment / Pediatric & Infant Medical Scales / Clinton Merry Mermaids Scale Table & Cabinet: 7854-X
Clinton Merry Mermaids Scale Table: 7854-X. Clinton’s line of treatment tables, exam tables, blood drawing chairs, pediatric equipment, physical therapy equipment, medical casework, and accessories represent one of the best and broadest on the market today.
For more than three decades, Clinton Industries has been producing medical equipment designed and engineered for superior clinical performance. See tabs for more information.
- Clinton original illustrations
- Special Caribbean Blue vinyl top
- Easy to clean laminate surfaces
- All graphics are permanently embedded in the high-pressure laminate and will not peel off
- Graphics are on one long side and two short ends. The back is slate gray. Only manufactured as pictured.
- Comfortable work height of 36″
- The top is rimmed on three sides for safety
- Top’s front and back rim edges are beveled and the corners rounded for safety
- Easy-clean, replaceable center pad
- Built-in infantometer with folding ends for measuring the height
- Easy access to weight, measurement, and storage
- Choose to access concealed paper dispenser from either end
- Recessed front toe kick
- Easy-clean all laminate base
- Optional storage area locks available
- Ample 2 doors and 1 drawer storage
- Soft-close, door hinges
- Dependable, accurate Doran® scale
- Easy-read digital display
- Auto calibration on start-up
- Auto shut-off
- Electric or battery operation (6 AA batteries required)
- Weights in increments of lbs., ozs. or kilos
- Minimum registered weight is 5 lbs.—Maximum weight for scale is 40 lbs.
- Length/Diameter: 43″
- Width/Depth: 24″
- Height/Range: 36
Available Options Sold Separately: See Images for both optional locks.
- Individual cam lock for doors
- Independently operated
- Orders with multiple locks will be all keyed alike unless specified differently
066 DOOR AND INSIDE LATCH COMBO:
- Used on double door units, one door will have a lock, the other door will have a slide latch on the inside back
Note: Click to view additional Pediatric Equipment and Accessories