Chattanooga M-4 Mobile Hydrocollator: 2502. Hydrocollator Heating Units. Our flagship product is the standard all others can only hope to match. Durable and easy to maintain, these high-quality stainless steel units give you a constant supply of temperature-consistent HotPacs. This Hydrocollator comes with 24 Standard Size HotPacs and has a 36-gallon tank capacity.
Chattanooga M-4 Mobile Hydrocollator number 2502 Features: Temperature Range: 160-165 F, High-Quality Stainless Steel, Thermostatically Controlled Temperature, and Swivel-Type Rubber Casters. No Plumbing is Required, and it comes with a 1 Year Limited Warranty. See tabs for more information.
- High-quality stainless steel
- Thermostatically controlled temperature
- 3” (8 cm) swivel-type rubber casters for silent, friction-free movement. Easy maintenance
- Simple to fill and drain
- No plumbing required
- Uses 110 current, 12.5 amp
- Full fiberglass insulation on mobile units to ensure minimum energy use and prevent heat loss
- Requires just 20″ by 32″ floor space
- Extra large tank
- Oversized drain Inside racks
- A second thermostat guards against low water levels and overheating
- Comes complete with 24 Standard Size Hydrocollator Moist Heat Steam Packs
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Mains Power: 110~120 V 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 1500W
- Product Weight: 132 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 160 lbs.
- Dimensions: 35″L x 20″W x 33″H
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B
- Safety Tests: Conforms to UL 60601-1, certified to Can/CSA C222 No. 601.1
- Tank Capacity*: 27 gals
- Temperature Range: 160° – 165°F
- Thermal Cut-Out Temperature: 180° – 185°F
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 10%
- Heat Up Time to 160°F: 8 Hours
- Cool Down Time from 160°F: 4 Hours
- Fiberglass Insulation: Yes
Available Options Sold Separately:
- 2502 M-4 Mobile Heating Unit with 24 Standard HotPacs
- 2502-2 M-4 Mobile Heating Unit with 8 Oversize & 8 Cervical HotPacs
- 2502-3 M-4 Mobile Heating Unit with 6 Standard, 6 Oversize & 6 Cervical HotPacs