Harloff Stainless Steel 8 Drawer Cast Cart Standard Package 6020E. This orthopedic cast cart system offers a convenient and cost-effective way of storing instruments and supplies for the treatment of strains, sprains, and fractures. Stainless steel cabinet and drawers along with Stainless steel bucket holder which has a vinyl mat, 24″ stainless steel ruler mounted on top of the cart.
Additional 6020 Features: Aluminum towel bar, Internal drawer dividers, Full wrap-around bumper on stabilizing frame, 5″ ball-bearing casters, all full swivel – one caster tracking, one with brake, and Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides. The cart is delivered fully assembled, Latex-free, and comes with a Twelve-year warranty. Designed in conjunction with orthopedic technicians to maximize the functionality of the cart. Note: The lock shown in the image above is not an exact representation. The lock has been updated with a Basic Electronic Keypad Lock (see close up below). See tabs for more information.
- Stainless steel bucket holder with a vinyl mat
- 24″ stainless steel ruler mounted on top of the cart
- Aluminum towel bar
- Internal drawer dividers
- The full wrap-around bumper on stabilizing the frame
- 5″ ball-bearing casters, all full swivel – one caster tracking, one with brake
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides
- The cart is delivered fully assembled
- Designed in conjunction with orthopedic technicians to maximize functionality
- Drawer Configuration: (1) – 3″ with black vinyl mat, (5) – 3″ with 4 adjustable dividers per drawer, and (2) – 6″ with 4 adjustable dividers per drawer
- Twelve Year Warranty
Note: The lock shown in the image above is not an exact representation. The lock has been updated with a Basic Electronic Keypad Lock.
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 43″ H x 44″ W x 21″ D
- Cart weight: 182 lbs.
- Approximate shipping weight: 222 lbs.
Harloff Paint Colors (click to view)
Please Note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Code / Medical / Specialty / Medication Cart Accessories (Click to view)
Please Note: All cast carts are available with three different lock types: breakaway, key-locking, and mechanical push-button combination locks. Call for details.