Pedigo offers a wide variety of Optional Accessories. Instrument Assembly Table Accessories Sold Separately. Working closely with hospital designers and owners, Pedigo’s expertise is drawn upon at the initial stages of new facility construction to help ensure efficient facility design and product flow from sterile processing to the operating room. Pedigo’s engineers and product specialists constantly examine and test products for better sterility and economic efficiency.
Pedigo’s goal is to meet a diverse marketplace’s stainless steel and chrome product needs with high-quality, cost-effective products built to last. The Pedigo name has become synonymous with quality, durability, sterility, and service to the customer.
Note: Click the following link to view our Complete Catalog containing a wide variety of Instrument Assembly Tables. See tabs for more information.
Looking for other Stainless Steel Operating Room Equipment to meet your specific needs? Click the link to view our Complete Catalog of Stainless Steel Equipment.
Available Accessories Sold Separately:
Note: Click to enlarge the image above to view the corresponding number.
1. Work Lamp Arm: 42″ reach, features a 5″ viewing lens, 75% magnification: CDS-1020
2. Hospital Grade Outlet: Six outlets 15′ foot cord: CDS-1015
3. Keyboard Tray: Measures 22¼”W x 10″ D x 2¾”H, the tray extends 10½” (retractable), built-in mouse tray comes standard: CDS-1032
4. Computer Enclosure: With an open back for airflow and easy access to computer cords, the enclosure can be customized to accommodate larger computer towers (max. load 30 lbs/13.60 kg): CDS-1031
5. Extension Arm: Supports LCD monitors (max. load 25 lbs / 11.3 kg) for optimal viewing; extension arm features multi-directional adjustment, gas-strut, and ball-joint system for smooth, stable operation: CDS-1030
6. Storage Cart: with four drawer tote boxes for added storage fits under the workstation, totes are constructed of impact-resistant, high-density polyethylene and measure 17¾” L x 14½” W x 5″ D: CDS-1010