Pedigo Narrow Transport/Trauma Stretcher model number 7500-N. Pedigo’s 7500 Series Stretcher allows for the transfer of patients easily and comfortably with a load capacity of up to 750 pounds. Superior stability, mobility, and braking capabilities make the 7500 versatile for all your department needs such as OR, ED, PACU, Patient Transportation, Radiology, or Cath Lab.
Pedigo’s Narrow Transport/Trauma Stretcher Features: The 7500-N is ideal for facilities where space is a consideration with overall dimensions of 29.5″W x 83″L. Easy To Use and Maintain: Rail System is Easy to wipe clean and disinfect, full-length tuck-away side rails allow for easier patient transfer by creating a zero transfer gap. Pedigo’s ergonomic Quick-Release O2 Tank Holder (Patent Pending) is side-mounted and conveniently located under the patient’s surface to reduce caregiver bending. Stretcher also features Instant Steer Six Wheel Steering: The two IS6™ wheels are centered directly under the chassis for increased maneuverability and control. Center Column Support – Sturdy steel column with single hydraulic lift cylinder design uses sixteen precision ball-bearings to smoothly raise and lower the patient.
Please Note: 7500-N is shown with optional CuVerro® antimicrobial copper alloy rails, not included. See tabs for more information.
- 750 lbs. weight capacity
- Instant Steer 6 Wheel Steering (IS6)
- Side rails – full length, dual release
- Integrated push/pull handles
- Center column design with precision ball bearings
- Quick-Release O2 Tank Holder (US Patent 7,865,984 B2)
- Positive/negative Trendelenburg dual pneumatic assist cylinder
- Pneumatic assist Fowler (600 N 135# force)
- Mechanical Level Lock
- Brake & Steer activated foot pedals
- Dual side-mounted hydraulic foot pedals
- Four corner IV pole receptacles
- Four restraint strap positions
- Full PVC perimeter bumper
- 8″ easy mobility casters
- Latex Free
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs
- Overall length: 83″
- Overall Width: 29.5″
- Height Range – Low: 23″
- Height Range – High: 32.75″
- Fowler Backrest: 0º-90º
- Trendelenburg: +12º
- Reverse Trendelenburg: -7º
- Patient Surface: 77″ x 27″
- Side Rails: 14″ x 76″
- Casters: 8″
Available Options Sold Separately:
- CuVerro® Antimicrobial Copper Alloy: Now as an added protection in the ongoing battle with bacteria, Pedigo offers the option of side rails made from CuVerro® antimicrobial copper alloy. Copper is a natural anti-microbial element and CuVerro® is the only solid touch surface material registered by the EPA to continuously kill bacteria1 that cause infections and pose a risk to human health. Lab tests show 99.9% of bacteria1 associated with disease and infection, including MRSA1, are killed within two hours when in contact with copper. Bacteria will continue to be killed 24 hours a day, week after week, between regular cleanings.
- Stretcher Scale: Backlit LCD scale display reads to the nearest pound with a +/- margin of 5 pounds throughout the entire 750-pound range. The instrumentation cable is routed through the frame so as not to interfere with the patient or peripheral components. The scale can be zeroed to adjust for any accessories or additional gear on the litter top. Stores patient weight to memory when the patient is weighed. Weight can be recalled even if the patient is not on the stretcher. One button switches from pounds to kilograms.