Home / Products / Surgical Lights / Minor Surgical / Procedural Lights / Medical Illumination Centurion EXcel Minor Surgery Light, Single Ceiling Mount: CH-SC
The Centurion EXcel represents the new standard in minor surgery lighting. The single bulb reflector design, superb articulating arm system, and a long list of standard features combine to make what has become a legend in the medical field.
The Centurion EXcel Features: Along with the standard Centurion, we now offer the higher output, larger-sized Centurion Excel, in all mounting options. The versatile Centurion Excel represents the gold standard in minor surgery lighting. It features a large, multi-faceted reflector, high output, a large pattern, and exceptional shadow control. With an output of 6,000 foot-candles (64,500 lux at 1 meter), the Centurion Excel is a perfect choice for any minor surgery or procedural setting. It is also available as an Emergency Surgery Light that provides continued operation in the event of a power interruption. Model Number: CH-SC. Click here to determine your required ceiling rod length.
Please Note: The Medical Illumination Centurion Excel Emergency Surgery Light has been discontinued. Please call for a comparable item and/or if you have questions please contact Venture Medical, your authorized Medical Illumination dealer. See tabs for more information.
Like to know more about Surgical Lights? Visit Surgical Lights in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them. Click to view Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Surgical Lights.
Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
- Pre-focused 6″(150mm) spot, at 1 meter distance
- 6,000 ft candles (64,500 lux) output at 1 meter
- 16″(406 mm) diameter, a multi-faceted reflector for excellent shadow control
- IR absorbing, color-correcting glass cylinder
- 90-watt halogen bulb – quick bulb replacement
- 28″ (711 mm) articulating arm with integral compression spring
- 23″ extension arm
- Lamp head and arm both rotate 540 degrees
- The arm moves 40 degrees up and down from the horizontal plane
- Standard removable, sterilizable handle
- The smooth articulating head and arm movements
- Adjustable compression spring arm mechanism
- Weight, Head: approximately 10.10 lbs
- Weight, Arm: approximately 12.5 lbs
- Weight, Single Ceiling Mount: approximately 14.5 lbs
- Dimensions: Head 18″, Arm 57.0
- Articulating Arm Vertical Movement: +/- 40 degrees travel
- Articulating Arm Horizontal Movement: approximately 345 degrees
- Articulating Arm/Yoke Interface: approximately 540 degrees
- Yoke/Lamp Head Interface: approximately 190 degrees
- Voltages, Input voltage: 110-125VAC
- Bulb Voltage: 11 – 12 VAC 90W
- Bulb Life: 2,000 Hours
- Reflector: 16.50″ D
- Color Temperature: 4,000 K
- Focal Length: 39″ at 1 meter
- Central Illuminance: 6,520 foot-candles, (70,180 LUX)
- Light Field Diameter: 5.61″
- The depth of Illumination: 42″
- CRI: 89
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Optional positioning handle on the perimeter of the light head
- Available in Wall, Portable, Single, Dual or Combination ceiling or track mountings
- Medical Illumination Single Shuttle Trolley Trak