SchureMed Spinal Frame: 800-0235. SchureMed’s focus, as a medical equipment manufacturer, is on providing innovative surgical patient positioning equipment and devices. Our design practice is centered on improving patient safety and comfort while addressing critical patient positioning challenges that present in gynecological, urological, laparoscopic, and orthopedic surgical procedures.
The SchureMed Spine Frame Features: Provides a stable and convenient platform for spine surgeries such as laminectomies, decompressions, and disc surgery. You can adjust it intraoperatively to the desired lordosis for optimal surgical site exposure. Tapered adjustable pads provide optimal patient safety and comfort. The Schure Spine Frame has a patient weight capacity of 500 lbs. and is C-arm Compatible. It can be used with any O.R. table and also fits the Jackson Spine Table and Allen Flex Frame.
The SchureMed Spine Frame Comes Complete and includes a transport storage dolly and crank handle, disposable headrest, and 2-arm cradles. Adjusts intraoperatively to the desired lordosis to get optimal surgical site exposure. Transport Dolly of durable stainless steel and Deluxe foam pads are included. See tabs for more information.
Note: Click to view Venture Medical’s complete catalog of Surgical Table Accessories.
- Provides a stable and convenient platform for spine surgeries such as laminectomies, decompressions, and disc surgery
- Adjustable intraoperatively to the desired lordosis to get optimal surgical site exposure
- Tapered adjustable pads provide optimal patient safety and comfort
- C-arm compatible
- Deluxe Foam Pads
- Compatible with any O.R. table
- Fits the Jackson Spine Table and Allen Flex Frame
- Adjusts intra-operatively to the desired lordosis to get optimal surgical site exposure
- Transport dolly of durable stainless steel included
- Patient weight capacity is 500 lbs
Included with SchureMed Spinal Frame:
- Deluxe Foam Pads
- Schure Spine Frame Dolly
- Schure Spine Frame Crank Handle
- Disposable Laminectomy Arm Cradles Positioning Pads
- Disposable Extended Richard Slotted Head Rests Positioning Pads
- Patient weight capacity: 500 lbs.
- Device Dimensions (maximum)
- Length: 30” +/-0.5”
- Width: 18” +/- 0.5”
- Depth: 7” +/-0.5”
- Device Weight: 18 +/- 0.5 lbs
- Attaches to the rail of a surgical table anywhere on the rail
- Single-person installation
- Removable hand crank
- Compatible with a Jackson table and any other surgical table that has side rails
- 3/4 of the spine frame is radiolucent—just be sure to turn mechanics (where the buttons and crank handle is inserted) on the opposite end of the surgical procedure