Home / Products / Surgical Table Accessories / Sockets and Rail Clamps / SchureMed CamLoc Clamp: 800-0271
SchureMed CamLoc Clamp: 800-0271 The CamLoc Clamp is designed for use in the sterile field. Clark Sockets by SchureMed are designed for a wide range of purposes; affixing most operating room table accessories to most OR table designs and brands.
Attaches to the operating table rail at any location over multiple drapes and accepts accessories with round posts up to 5/8″D (1.6 cm) and flat mounting posts to 1″ x 3/8″D. The patient weight capacity is 500 lbs. See tabs for more information. Click for additional Sockets & Table Clamps.
Looking for other surgical table accessories? Click the link to view Venture Medical’s wide variety of Surgical Table Accessories.
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- The device supports a 500 lb. proportional patient load (6’4” tall patient per 99% human body model)
- The product warranty covers the product from manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years
- Product is maintenance-free, check product condition before next use
- The life of the device is 5 years under normal use
- Store devise between –4 °F to +86°F
Device Dimensions (maximum)
- Length: 4 3/4” +/- 0.5”
- Width: 5” +/- 0.5”
- Depth: 2 1/4” +/- 0.5”
- Device Weight: 2.0 +/- 0.5 lbs.
- Attaches to the rail of the surgical table at any point on the rail
- Single-person installation
- Side rail dimensions: 0.374” X 1.122” (9.5 mm x 28.5 mm)