Home / Products / Defibrillators / Defibrillator / AED Units / Zoll M-Series Defibrillator Biphasic | Pacing | AED Refurbished
Zoll M-Series Defibrillator Biphasic | Pacing | AED: Refurbished. The Zoll M-Series defibrillator is one of the smallest and most lightweight defibrillators available in its class. This unit features a biphasic waveform, non-invasive pacing, and an AED advisory mode. Operating the system is simple and user-friendly with straightforward controls and easy-to-use menus.
Included With The Unit: Multi-Function Cable, ECG Cable, and Leadwires, Also included: Set of Adult Therapy Pads, Printer Paper, and New Battery. The defibrillator comes fully refurbished with a comprehensive warranty. See tabs for more information.
Having doubts about what is the correct procedure to check your Defib every day? Come and check out our blog post: ‘6 Tips on Checking Your Defibrillator Daily’ to learn more about it.
To view additional Units & Accessories, click the following link to browse Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of New & Completely Refurbished Defibrillators & Accessories.
- Biphasic Waveform Technology
- Pacing Function
- AED Function
- Synchronized Cardioversion
- 3 Lead EKG
- Onboard Thermal Printer
- Hands-Free Multi-Function Cable
- Built-In Battery Charger
- Small, Lightweight Design
- Carry Handle
- Many Optional Functions Available
- Completely Refurbished
- Max Joules: 360j
- Biphasic up to 200j
- Charge Time: Less than 7 seconds
- Display Size (Screen): 14.2 cm (5.6″)
- Monitor Displays Selected and Delivered Energy
- Battery: Rechargeable, Sealed Lead Acid
- Recorder Paper: 80mm, Thermal
- Height (unit only): 17.3 cm (6.8″”)
- Width (unit only): 26.2 cm (10.3″)
- Depth (unit only): 20.8 cm (8.2″)
- Weight (unit only): ~5.23 kg (~11.5 lbs)
- Power Requirement: 120v
Available Options Sold Separately:
- 12 Lead ECG
- ETCo2 (Mainstream or sidestream)
- Carrying Case and External Paddles