Zoll M-Series Defibrillator Biphasic | Pacing | AED: Refurbished. The Zoll M-Series defibrillator is one of the smallest and most lightweight defibrillators available in its class. This unit features a biphasic waveform, non-invasive pacing, and an AED advisory mode. Operating the system is simple and user-friendly, with straightforward controls and easy-to-use menus.
Included With The Unit is a multi-function Cable, ECG Cable, and Leadwires, Also includes a set of Adult Therapy Pads, Printer Paper, and a New Battery. The defibrillator comes fully refurbished with a comprehensive warranty. See tabs for more information.
At Venture Medical, we offer only the Best Quality New and Completely Refurbished Defibrillators and AED Units – Priced to Fit Your Budget!
Having doubts about what is the correct procedure to check your Defib every day? Check out our blog post: ‘6 Tips on Checking Your Defibrillator Daily,’ to learn more about it.
To view additional units and accessories, click the following link to browse Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of New and completely refurbished defibrillators and accessories.
- Biphasic Waveform Technology
- Pacing Function
- AED Function
- Synchronized Cardioversion
- 3 Lead EKG
- Onboard Thermal Printer
- Hands-Free Multi-Function Cable
- Built-In Battery Charger
- Small, Lightweight Design
- Carry Handle
- Many Optional Functions Available
- Completely Refurbished
- Max Joules: 360j
- Biphasic up to 200j
- Charge Time: Less than 7 seconds
- Display Size (Screen): 14.2 cm (5.6″)
- Monitor Displays Selected and Delivered Energy
- Battery: Rechargeable, Sealed Lead Acid
- Recorder Paper: 80mm, Thermal
- Height (unit only): 17.3 cm (6.8″”)
- Width (unit only): 26.2 cm (10.3″)
- Depth (unit only): 20.8 cm (8.2″)
- Weight (unit only): ~5.23 kg (~11.5 lbs)
- Power Requirement: 120v
Available Options Sold Separately:
- 12 Lead ECG
- ETCo2 (Mainstream or sidestream)
- Carrying Case and External Paddles