Medical Illumination Centurion Excel Single Ceiling Model Emergency Surgery Light with Battery Backup. The Centurion Excel Emergency Surgery Light with Battery Backup (051514B), incorporates all of the fine features of the Centurion Excel Series, with an emergency Backup System. Over 2 hours of uninterrupted light output, should a power outage occur.
The CH-SCB Emergency Surgery Light Features: An internal power control system of excellent components, will ensure light for the surgery, in the most adverse electrical conditions. Clear light, For improved shadow reduction the Centurion Excel uses a large 16″ diameter, multi-faceted reflector placed behind a color-correcting, heat-absorbing glass cylinder. The Centurion Excel is output rated 64,500 lux (6000-foot candles) at 4,000 Kelvin color temperature. The CH-SCB is efficient, 2000 hours, the 90-watt bulb is effortlessly replaced when needed. Light-head smoothly adjusts into perfect placement for optimum visualization during the procedure. Additional lighting accessories are available to construct the perfect lighting system solution. The Centurion Excel Emergency Surgery Light w/Battery Backup is backed by a three (3) year manufacturer’s limited warranty*.
Please Note: The Medical Illumination Centurion Excel Emergency Surgery Light has been discontinued. Please call for a comparable item and/or if you have questions please contact Venture Medical, your authorized Medical Illumination dealer. See tabs for more information.
Like to know more about Surgical Lights? Visit Surgical Lights in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them. Click to view Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Surgical Lights.
Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
- Provides over 2 hours of uninterrupted light output
- 16″ diameter, multi-faceted reflector placed behind a color-correcting, heat-absorbing glass cylinder improves shadow reduction
- The Centurion Excel is output rated 64,500 lux (6000 foot-candles) at 4,000 Kelvin color temperature
- Bulb life of 2000 hours
- The 90-watt bulb is effortlessly replaced when needed
- Optional lighting accessories are available to construct the perfect lighting system solution
- Light-head smoothly adjusts into perfect placement for optimum visualization during the procedure
- Three (3) year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- 6,000 foot-candles (64,500 lux) output at 1 meter with 4,000º Kelvin color temperature
- Power supply circuitry, battery, and charging system are fully contained in a steel enclosure 19″W x 7.5″H
- The enclosure serves as the base for the lighting fixture
- Multiple power inputs include: 115 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Operating voltage range 110-125 VAC or 220-250 VAC
- A lead/acid battery supplies backup power
- An automatic switching device is incorporated for battery operation in the event of a power failure
- The output of circuitry is 12 VDC, 8.0 Amp to power a 12 Volt 90 Watt halogen bulb
- Battery Life is sufficient to power the 12 Volt 90 Watt bulb for a minimum of 2 hours
- The battery charges while plugged into an AC outlet, and is fully charged within 8 hours
- The charging system incorporates a mechanism that prevents overcharging of the battery.
- UL Classified
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Medical Illumination Centurion Excel Emergency Surgery Light w/Battery Backup: CH-FMB
- Centurion Excel Wall Mount Emergency Surgery Light w/Battery Backup: CH-WMB