Medical Illumination System Two Halogen Series: S2D-16MA. The Medical Illumination System Two M1 Monitor Arm is an ideal combination of the System Two series of surgery lights and advanced video imaging. The result creates many possibilities to meet the changing needs of the surgery room.
S2D-16MA Features flexibility of movement and central mounting at the same axis as the light allows for 300-degree rotation above the surgery table. The arm is compatible with most medical-grade video monitors that have an S-Video input. Optional monitors are available at an additional cost. The M1 Monitor Arm is part of both the System Two Halogen and System Two MH light series. The System Two S2D-16MA is a combination of (1) 16″ Light and (1) Monitor Arm (monitor not included, sold separately).
Please Note: The Medical Illumination System Two Halogen Series Surgery Light has been discontinued. Please call for a comparable item and/or if you have questions please contact Venture Medical, your authorized Medical Illumination dealer. See tabs for more information.
Like to know more about Surgical Lights? Visit Surgical Lights in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them. Click to view Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Surgical Lights.
Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
- Many possibilities to meet the changing needs of the surgery room
- The flexibility of movement and central mounting at the same axis as the light allows for 300-degree rotation above the surgery table
- The arm is compatible with most medical-grade video monitors that have an S-Video input
- 21,500 – 83,174 lux (2,000 – 7,727 ft candles) output at 1 meter distance
- Over 4,000º Kelvin color temperature
- A fully adjustable light pattern
- Durable ceiling casting for optimum stability, balance, and function
- 360º rotational contacts at all key points
- Electronic touch controls for on/off and dimming
- Removable sterilizable handle
- Reserve bulb with auto-switchover, in case of primary bulb failure
- Advanced suspension arm design, providing smooth extensive coverage
- A unique curved facial lens design
- Three (3) year manufacturer’s limited warranty*
*The limited warranty excludes all bulbs and LED’s
System Two Monitor Arm:
- Please Note: Detailed specifications for the System Two Monitor Arm are currently under review.
System Two 16″ Light:
- Weight: 73.5 lbs
- Dimensions: Ceiling Casting: 17.0″ diameter x 4.7″ deep
- Rotations – Ceiling Mount/extension arm interface: Continuous
- Articulating arm vertical movement: +20 – 70 degrees
- Articulating arm/Yoke interface: Continuous
- Yoke/lamp head interface: +/- 150 degrees
- Voltage: 100 – 125 VAC 50?60 Hz
- Lamp voltage: 23 – 25 VAC 50/60 Hz (150 Watts)
- Power: 120/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz 340 Watts
- Reflector: 16″ diameter vacuum metalized aluminum, faceted
- IR/Color correcting filter glass: 4000º Kelvin
- Irradiance: 314 W/m2
- Color Rendering Index: 90
- Focal length: 39″ @ 1 meter
- Central illuminance (adjustable): 2,000 – 7,727 foot candles
- Depth of illumination: 42″
- Light field diameter (adjustable) 5.625 – 9.850″
- Illumination (one mask): 978-foot candles
- Illumination (two masks): 3,472-foot candles
- Operating temperature: 41º – 104ºF
Medical Illumination System Two Halogen Brochure (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Optional 8 Input Controller (shown below)
- Disposable Sterile Handle Covers – Carton of 160: BV-0001709